3rd Degree: It's All Bad... RELEASE DATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
^ i dont know bout everyone else but chopped n screwed to me is my life, i been a listener of it when i first heard dj screw chop up some of my fav artists like e-40, 2pac, etc, that was round 96.. nowadays its real watered down, and not as real as it was..prob why some dont feel it, seems everyone with a computer is a dj, they watering down the game for us turntablists, also alot of music doesnt sound good screwed n chopped, or some folks just dont like it, can you believe all my friends i grew up with dont like it either LOL, they think im a devil worshipper heh..i guess different strokes for different folks....my 2 cents imo sorry for OT.

Feb 3, 2003
I remember that as well Jay Dub. Shit, you talk about a nice time, I reflect back to Chapman studios when there was a freestyle by EVERYONE in that damn building. 3rd's shit will be heat. Heat has been doing his thing.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
KC-Ghost said:
I remember that as well Jay Dub. Shit, you talk about a nice time, I reflect back to Chapman studios when there was a freestyle by EVERYONE in that damn building. 3rd's shit will be heat. Heat has been doing his thing.
hell yeah man, we all need to get back together and make this happen BIG...heat knows im down

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SRD420 said:
Sweet, I'll have me some new muzik by 4/20 :) Good deal! Hey... can I ask you guys a question w/out gettin' any heat? Cuz I know you guys, especially you JL like that chopped and screwed stuff, but what's the big deal w/ it? I dunno, I never really felt the "high" some ppl do off that shit. Just wonderin' why you like that kinda style. It's so boring to me.
i agree with loon...its not for everyone just the same as any other genre of music...i dont get that "high" off hyphy music for example, its just personal opinion, ive been listening to screw since about 97-98

jyeaya

Jul 7, 2002
The release date is gonna be pushed back a week or 2. We had a change in pressing and the project got backed up with our pressing company. As soon as I can I'll post the new date...it won't be long though.

www.3rdDegreeMusic.net will still be up and running very soon...Stay Tuned!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Absolut sicnesS said:
well if the opinion of a middle class white guy means anything around here i personally enjoyed all the tracks n snippets.. its HOT fire! hah. anyways.. macaroni and cheese should be renamed to velveta nigga! and.. thats all. im out!
you are still alive, huh?

Aug 27, 2004
THIS IS REALLY WEIRD. I had this album for almost half a year now...I know for a fact that this album got leaked. Message to 3rd Dregree: Can you explain how the album got leaked and who leaked it? I know it must be frustrating but can you elaborate? This album is fire. AIM me.

Jul 7, 2002
A different version of it got leaked sometime ago. I think the premastering copy was stolen from the studio.

This version has some different material than the one you have.

Feb 26, 2004
damn

Heat Myser said:
A different version of it got leaked sometime ago. I think the premastering copy was stolen from the studio.

This version has some different material than the one you have.

Damn that must be hard to have two different artist who albums got leaked.
It can't do nothing but help though, uhh?