$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2009
Less time up in here, and go out and get a job or 2 or even 3 that should increase that chance for you to put your kids through college.

Mar 22, 2007
WTF? Who started Nike Cortez threads? sorry if im offending people....

but the truth is, a street gang wont pay the bills... i can see if u live with ur mom or grandma, then hey more power to you..... but REAL men make there own living... and only an honest living will allow u to live luvly and retire.... just sayin!!!!!

Feb 7, 2011
but the truth is, a street gang wont pay the bills... i can see if u live with ur mom or grandma, then hey more power to you..... but REAL men make there own living... and only an honest living will allow u to live luvly and retire.... just sayin!!!!!
if u banging to get bills paid then u fail.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
YOU CANT... cuz i do it all!!

HUSBAND/FAMILY MAN, MANAGER, BANGER, HUSTLER, RAPPER....

commited to all my titles son!

Mar 22, 2007
YOU CANT... cuz i do it all!!

HUSBAND/FAMILY MAN, MANAGER, BANGER, HUSTLER, RAPPER....

commited to all my titles son!
Banger, Rapper? if u "bang" ur wife will be fuckin smeone else when u get locked up!!! lol... that is of course if ur really "bangin"..
"rapper?" never heard of u outside of the siccness... and i live down the street from u....

So i guess u are gunna retire from all of the rap money u make huh? good for u....

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
You are fuckin retarded........
the moral of the story mr. "sign me up" is a man has many sidez
and you gotta do it all for yourself by yourself.
since you think your slick speakin on my wife & "live down the street" i gives a fuck if you've heard of my music speak like that in my presence and get your bitch ass cracked..
sorry the femalez in your life conduct themselves that way by ive done time and my wife is more of a g than you could ever be... just so YOU know.

you fuckin little lame speakin on shit you know nothin about...

RAPPER cuz i make music, general MANAGER being my career title which i have a buisness degree for....and yes u will still get your bitch ass BANGED on..

i fuckin hate when little putaz get under my skin on the net!!
in real life i could fuckin destroy everything you stand for so type away after this, troll.

Mar 22, 2007
LMFAO!!!! dont cry man!!!!!!! did u and ur fat wife get all pumped up when u read my reply!!!!!!!!

so ur going to be a business managing rapping norteno!!!!!! WOW.......