??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
that dude Jorge that posts on here knows whats going on with Lowdown. I think he said Never is having legal troubles, and basically gave up on their CD "Clown" that was supposed to come out

Oct 3, 2006
Word on the street is that every time Reckless fucks a bitch in Gilas, he leaves a piece of garlic between their toes then bounces.

May 2, 2009
I THOUGHT RECKLESS WAS A VIRGIN, IM PRETTY SURE TRAJIK 1 MADE A POST SAYING THAT HE WAS A VIRGIN. THAT WAS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THOUGH, HE MIGHT'VE GOTTEN SOME PUSSY SINCE THEN. CONGRATULATIONS RECKLESS FOR LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY, GOOD SHIT HOMIE.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
funny how people become a D.O.
Example 1-imma take flight when the time is right when my 2 month old baby isnt with me=DROPOUT
Example 2- I gota job and gonna support my family ...but always stay true and remember where im from=DROPOUT
Example3- i got shot in the spine and cant walk and have to shit in a bag=DROPOUT

fuckin stupid and fuck word on the street paperwork is everything on a snitch or dropout.... A REAL DROPOUT

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Word on the street is that every time Reckless fucks a bitch in Gilas, he leaves a piece of garlic between their toes then bounces.
I THOUGHT RECKLESS WAS A VIRGIN, IM PRETTY SURE TRAJIK 1 MADE A POST SAYING THAT HE WAS A VIRGIN. THAT WAS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THOUGH, HE MIGHT'VE GOTTEN SOME PUSSY SINCE THEN. CONGRATULATIONS RECKLESS FOR LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY, GOOD SHIT HOMIE.
LMFAO this shit had me rollin

Jan 9, 2004
funny how people become a D.O.
Example 1-imma take flight when the time is right when my 2 month old baby isnt with me=DROPOUT
Example 2- I gota job and gonna support my family ...but always stay true and remember where im from=DROPOUT
Example3- i got shot in the spine and cant walk and have to shit in a bag=DROPOUT

fuckin stupid and fuck word on the street paperwork is everything on a snitch or dropout.... A REAL DROPOUT
Here are a few more you forgot:

If you aint on the computer 14 hours a day cyber-banging = D.O.

If you can't stand frontin that homie with bad breath always begging you for an 1/8 of weed or cash equivalent, and you know that fucker never pays you back = D.O.

If you don't fuck the fattest greasiest ugliest bitch at a party, just because she's the only one wearing a red sweater = D.O.