30 years of Music Industry revenue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I remember staying up hella late just so I could hear a certain song, then when I heard it I would hopefully hit record at the right time and try not record the DJ or commercials. ahhh memories....

90's babies know nothing about that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^ That's why I'm getting rid of most of mine and doing it while people will still buy them for at least some cash.

I just took a bag of about 50 cds to Easy Street records here in Seattle earlier today and got $90 for all of them. I still got about 20 more bags to go lol.

Feb 14, 2004
I remember staying up hella late just so I could hear a certain song, then when I heard it I would hopefully hit record at the right time and try not record the DJ or commercials. ahhh memories....

90's babies know nothing about that.
I remember when 2pac - California Love first came out, I was waiting for the music video to come on MTV, and when it came on, I immediately grabbed my portable tape recorder and placed it right in front of the TV speaker to get the song lol

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
We use to record demo's on cassette karaoke machines... using head phones as a mic. Little known fact, you can plug a headphone in the mic input and use as a mic - least the older ones. haha
now THIS was the shit back in 1996

only problem was, you had to record all 3 verses and the hooks perfectly all in one take... fuck that shit

::

Apr 25, 2002
i was pissed when my boombox ate my fuckin Cypress Hill Black Sunday tape.

i first heard I Got 5 On It back in middle school when some kid recorded it off KMEL onto cassette

it was a good day when they made tape players able to fast forward to the beginning of a song, instead of the manual search with the ff and rewind