3 x krazy - keep it on tha real

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
no problem, thx for the props...i just made my summertime cd for the ride and this one had to be on it. one of the dopest tracks ever! i love that my old vcr tapes are now on dvd...i'll upload some other shit these days for y'all. there are mad classics i didn't even remember that i recorded em back then, lol.

yo! mtv raps was the shit back then...it's 192GB of old shit. mayyyne! some ones are the full show, like when nwa was there and all that. love theses throw backs, reminds me of so much shit.

Dec 15, 2003
THIS DONT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO BOUT THE VIDEO BUT I WAS UP IN THE CLUB A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO N THE DJ PUT THIS ON. IM UP N SEATTLE FOLKS, THAT SHIT STILL GOT MY MIND FUCKED UP!

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
One of the best songs of all time. Keak definately had a different sound to his voice back in the day. Now seems sometimes I can't even understand what he's saying cause his voice is so raspy, but back then he spoke clear. Got that song as my ring-tone on my phone. Great track.

Apr 28, 2006
man i never knew they had a video to sunshine in the O i have seen keep it on the real and ghetto soldiers yo b.a. looks mad young in that sunshine video