3 freaks on mtv jams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
i usually like droop es beats BUT the beat on the original 3 freaks just doesnt do it for me... i listen to it over and over again trying to let it grow on me... it has a little... but theres something about it thats whack, maybe its the chorus or something. they couldve made a quality video with another song

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
GoDoDoDumb said:
i usually like droop es beats BUT the beat on the original 3 freaks just doesnt do it for me... i listen to it over and over again trying to let it grow on me... it has a little... but theres something about it thats whack, maybe its the chorus or something. they couldve made a quality video with another song
droop-e does the remix....the original is dj shadow, a man that's been making music for about a decade

Jan 31, 2006
If you want a 4 freaks video, it needs play on local radio stations first. Im not talking about just occasionally on radio mixes. Im talking About in the top 10 on radio stations. Then, maybe itll get made.

D

DaSlimReaper

pap said:
so the fuck what, its more expouse for the bay? or do u not want the bay to blow?

Yea man, but with good music dog. Them niggas is giving us a bad name. I was in the beginning, but I'm not gonna follow blindly anymore. They need to put some real Bay MC's on coz these niggas look disgracful on that TV screen. Keak still rappin like he got a screw in his throat (I swear to god you can't understand that nigga! WTF is the use of rapping, that shit is getting ridiculous) with his vocals interrupting and interlacing each other. And Turf Talk has that annoying ass voice. Not to mention that whack ass beat and cheap ass video. Niggas is putting out anything. That song did not deserve to get on MTV. If that's what it takes, then no, I don't want the Bay to blow like that. Them niggas can blow all they want, just quit reppin the Bay with that fake ass shit. Niggas is starting to look gimicky and like real sell outs. How you go from Ghetto to commercial that quick??