3 CDS FOR 15$ SHIPPED!??!? PLUS MIXTAPES?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
got em yesterday. that pervalous p camp got slumps and so does that arsen. cane's is tightest IMO though. more well rounded I think. he touch on alotta subjects. good shit though on all of em.

Jan 19, 2003
damn $15 for 3 cds makes me wonder why the hell its so cheap. Im kinda hesitint on spendin my money on somethin that yall gotta sell hella cheap to get rid off. I think ill just wait for someone around here to get some cds and ill listen to them first before i make my order.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
bay_dezinz said:
damn $15 for 3 cds makes me wonder why the hell its so cheap. Im kinda hesitint on spendin my money on somethin that yall gotta sell hella cheap to get rid off. I think ill just wait for someone around here to get some cds and ill listen to them first before i make my order.
there legit patna. They have sold hella cds. They just trying to get there name out and trying to give the fans cds for cheap.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
my bad dog, send me an email again with the address and i'll send u another package no prob....shit coulda got lost i know i sent all the shit out... we wanna make fans for real not just quick hustles..this is just artists givin back.

baydezinz: same thing, we got a link on shipping so we just hookin yall up in bulk so u hear the catalog.. shit is all legit. almost 100 people ordered the deal

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
the take over cover is a remake of mac malls classic cover illeagal business
and the 2nd cover is a remake of rbl posse ruthless by law

im on my shit!!

www.jtgetlow.com