3 CDS FOR 15$ SHIPPED!??!? PLUS MIXTAPES?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
THIS A GREAT DEAL, I HAVE MOST OF THOSE, AND THEY WELL WORTH THE REGULAR $10 A PIECE, SO TO ME, YOU GETTIN A FUCCIN STEAL!!! I CANT EVEN COME UP ON USED CD'S AT RASPUTANS FOR THAT... NOT TO MENTION, THE ONLY WAY YOU GONNA GET THE MIX TAPES WITH ARTWORK IS THRU THIS DEAL... NICE SHIT YAL!!!

THATS ALMOST AS GOOD AS GOOD A DEAL AS THE "B.A.R.T. TO THE 91SICCNESS" DOUBLE CD FOR ONLY $10!!!

LOL!!! THE HUSTLE NEVER STOPS!!!

Apr 29, 2003
Mister Kane Read this

Hey mister ill by yours if u by mine mine is at www.keninemeastnapaishellabetterthenthatcrackamistercane/hesgay_ullnevergoanywerelikemewithmybigconcerts/urprollyjustawhitylikesugaKane.net ok c ya lata sir

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
fuck that, you all suck balls, you all can't rap for shit....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just playin Cane...aye, we need to connect on another song y'all....that Sydal, Cane & Arsen track on the next mixtape came out HARD AS FUCK!!

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
STEAL while U can yall......lol, 4 real, this is da defenition of a DEAL......

U A CLOWN IF U THINK PEOPLE DIGGIN YOUR SOUND/ THROW YO SHIT OUT ON DA FREEWAY, ITS NOWHERE 2 BE FOUND/ - Sydal on Vol.3

lol...uh oh, let tha war begin...

MIXTAPE VOL.3....TOMMOROW

Apr 25, 2002
God damn, I got home and found them here, sent overnight?? For $15??

If I knew you were sending it from there I would have just picked it up...! I work on Hopyard and Inglewood... Good lookin out though... I bumped some of the Pervelous P and it's dope so far...