2pac's Mother Shits on Legacy Further

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2004
BUT LOOK THA REAL IZ. IF DEY WANA DO A NEW PAC ALBUM CORRECTLY. HAVE NIGGAZ LIKE BO, YUK, SPICE 1, E-40 , BLEGIT, RICHIE RICH, DIGITAL UNDERGROUND ON DA SHIT. BUT THEN AGAIN FUCK IT LET DA NIGGA MAMA DO HER THANG WIT DA MUZIK N MAKE SUM SPREAD. MONEY.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I feel you San Juan, but at the same time, Eminem ain't no 15 minute rapper. Dude's been on the major scene for 5 years straight, multiplatinum each time he drops, and everybody that signs with dude is guaranteed multi platinum. I'm a big fan of Pac, I love the shit he dropped I don't care if it's outdated, but at the same time they're keeping it updated which to me is like Pac being alive to this day, feel me? It's a good thing to me, but maybe I'm just one of few.

Jan 2, 2003
Man 2 b real wit u the reason M sells out everytime has nutn 2 do wit his skills has 2 do wit the people that listen 2 his music whites buy Cds niggaz burn em y u think the niggaz wit em sel hella good cuz he's produced by M white people going buy the shit trust

Apr 25, 2002
Even though Pac was beefing with Dre before he died it means nothing now because he's DEAD! It's over, that beef isn't that serious to carry over while he's in the grave.

This is about making music that sounds good

Jan 25, 2003
Tenkamenin said:
Even though Pac was beefing with Dre before he died it means nothing now because he's DEAD! It's over, that beef isn't that serious to carry over while he's in the grave.

This is about making music that sounds good
Funny, I thought it was about respecting a dead man's wishes. I'm relatively sure if 50 cent died and they had a tribute album, he wouldn't want Ja Rule on it.

Use your brain faggot.

May 2, 2004
Sydal said:
I feel you San Juan, but at the same time, Eminem ain't no 15 minute rapper. Dude's been on the major scene for 5 years straight, multiplatinum each time he drops, and everybody that signs with dude is guaranteed multi platinum. I'm a big fan of Pac, I love the shit he dropped I don't care if it's outdated, but at the same time they're keeping it updated which to me is like Pac being alive to this day, feel me? It's a good thing to me, but maybe I'm just one of few.
Im a big fan to but I just wouldnt want him with eminem. I like eminem, but dont think he should try touching pacs music. Its nonsense to me. Put the people that were around pac on it. Now that would be right, not who sells the most records just to get buyrates.

I like how there keeping him alive, especially for the fact that the new generations will learn about him, but you dont want them to learn the wrong thing about him, you want them to know the real him.

Sep 13, 2002
just dont say he told his mom this. she seem shiesty as fuck and thats real. she dont seem genuine, she got her own agenda just like everybody else. its about her, not him.