2pac's Mother Shits on Legacy Further

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
its bull shit plain and simple. pac worked with who he thought was the best not who the world thought was the best.

dre
dre
dre
dre dosent ===== him taking every big name producer and having them do 3 beats.

pac used who fit him who made beats that let him bring out the best in him self.
he didnt go, oh shit he on mtv alot let me get that producer to do 4 cuts on my album.

fuck it though, it will keep comming out and ill keep downloading it then deleting it, till some real pac shit drop.

and how do we know what pac said to his mom? and people change real quick, real real real quick, in the blink of an eye someone could go from i love my son to lets make some money.

May 2, 2004
Im sorry but the eminem thing pisses me off. I could never see pac working with him and the only reason hes on his shit is for them to make the money cuz they know they would sell to the eminem fans. (I mean its still money though but i dont like it)

Eminem is a wannabe. I hate that peice of shit. I like some of his music though but he annoys me, he should have nothing to do with pac at all. Same with dre. I was skipping thru channels one night and saw a tupac interview and it was mtv 2, then i saw eminem and snoop dogg talking and i was thinking, WTF?????????? WHy do they have these mother fuckers on here. And then I realized t was promotion for the tupac movie mtv released, then after them pharrel came on and i just changed the channel, its disrespect to put pacs name with these fucks.

Eminem has nothin to do with pac. SNoop is a bitch and pac hated him. People jsut put these mother fuckers on pac shit for the buyrates which is bullshit, stop tarnishin the gods name, fuck putting a callob with them, put a callob with someone he was really down with, or someone that he really influenced. (eminem could say pac influenced him all he wants but I dont hear nothing out of him, he even took pacs shit for a diss track, eminem was more influenced by esham).

thats my 2 cents :)

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
as far as the beats issue, what i would think would be ideal would be having the producers that he worked with produce his newer albums........johnny j, daz, dre, quik, etc.........kanye would be interesting............i just can't get into his unreleashed shit, cuz it sounds outdated. but since it is, i have to live wit it........

May 2, 2004
kanye? Pac and Kayne arent even on the same level. Alot of mother fuckers arent on the same level that pac was on. Pac aint no backpack rap.

Not to get you mad though but thats just how i feel on that to lol.

May 2, 2004
tadou said:
Personally, yes...business-wise, I dont think Afeni has any integrity whatsoever.

She COULD leave songs as-is and pay out royalties, and not make much cash but keep it real...........instead, she rips songs apart like a vulture and slaps new beats behind them, trying to make a quick buck.

Pac sales dropped off RIGHT after Makaveli...and its no wonder. The songs just DO NOT have the same vibe when fuckin, Neptunes and Eminem and shit is producing them.

"fuck putting a callob with them, put a callob with someone he was really down with, or someone that he really influenced"

Exactly. These albums gettin put out now are bullshit, people Pac never even know. Why not Spice One, C-Bo, Yukmouth, etc etc? Why the fuck you gone add David Banner and Trick Daddy and all this other off brand shit?

Great posting here.

Let the pac legacy live like it was, dont change it with the new 15 minute fads.

Jun 2, 2002
I have no doubt in my mind that all the originals will eventually be released. Once all the songs are used, they'll DEFINATELY sell cds with original versions on them....it's all about the money.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
tadou said:
She COULD leave songs as-is and pay out royalties, and not make much cash but keep it real...........instead, she rips songs apart like a vulture and slaps new beats behind them, trying to make a quick buck.
I think you people are confused. Afeni is the owner of Pac's music right now, it's her job to put it out, to promote it, and work with Interscope closely on everything.

AFENI is NOT a PRODUCER, she doesn't do shit but put Pac's music OUT!! If you have a problem with the music, blame it on the cat in charge of remixing all of it, E.D.I. That's right, a MAKAVELI trained soldier is the one remixing everything and running the creative side of this shit, keep that in mind too before you bash Pac's mom.

WTF? You say Yukmouth? I don't recall Pac ever working with Yukmouth, so what's the difference if they put Trick Daddy or Yuk on a song? NEITHER of them worked with 'Pac.

It's still funny to me how y'all are still speaking for 'Pac, like he was your damn brother or some shit, gimmie a break.

Jun 2, 2002
although I dont know of any tracks that pac and yuk did together, i'm almost positive that they knew eachother based of things that both have said in past interviews.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I'm not a fuckin moron...I didn't say he didn't know Yuk, I said he hadn't worked with Yuk. Just because Yukmouth was supposed to be on One Nation, doesn't mean they got around to workin with each other. Besides that One Nation album, 2Pac and Yuk never did shit...don't forget, 2Pac died before they could even finish that album, so it REALLY doesn't mean they actually got around to doing that song...

Remember, I can go and say, "I'm doin this album, and we got Xzibit on it...", then some shit could happen and that collaboration would never take place. Fuckin moron?? No, I never said 2Pac didn't know Yuk, I said they hadn't fucked with each other...and until I hear an original track with both of them on it, I can't stand corrected!!

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
ok clairvoyents, y wouldn't pac work with Eminem ? or Kanye ? or Neptunes ?
if he was still living would he have worked wit NAS ?

times change people..........people change over time too........

if i had any say i would WANT to hear remixed shit, cuz i would rather not hear old beats. update that shit a lil bit...........at least one day at a time sounded recent.............

i'm ridin for pac, westside, eff tha east coast, i will never listen to an east coast artist that Pac dissed, cuz i'm riding for him..........W'S UP !!

May 2, 2004
Sydal said:
It's still funny to me how y'all are still speaking for 'Pac, like he was your damn brother or some shit, gimmie a break.
I dont see it like that. Were just passionate about the homie. Like no matter what I would never like to see my 2 fav rappers, Pac and Pun do shit with idiot ass nect 15 minute fame mother fuckers. I know what I say wont do nothing, I can say dont let the mother fuckin faggot eminem get on puns shit, but that dont mean he wont. Its like people complain get bush out of office, that dont mean he will, but thats just how we feel.