2Pac - Ghost [Illest Remade Shit]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
please, PLEASE don't use the phrase "ILL" when refering to 2pac. Go talk about Cormega or one of them fools with that terminology...

2pac goes hard as always, I dunno if I really like the beat all too much, is it just me or does all of eminems beats sound the same? Anyways, its a tight track...

Oct 13, 2003
please PLEASE don't use the alias Snubnoze when you never had one or licked shots...

as for DUI.....i think we all been there..

Homie im versatile..i aint east coast..and i aint westcoast..

I am hip hop..in every aspect...

respect it or get the fuck outa my thread..

i got respect for you homie... but shit..

im just tryina express how i feel bout the track and if i use the terminology ILL then allow me too...im sure you listen to LUNI COLEONE and all that other shit..and i dont agree with but i aint bitchin at you...its your dick..piss how you wanna...

keeps it real.

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Snubnoze said:
please, PLEASE don't use the phrase "ILL" when refering to 2pac. Go talk about Cormega or one of them fools with that terminology...

2pac goes hard as always, I dunno if I really like the beat all too much, is it just me or does all of eminems beats sound the same? Anyways, its a tight track...
eminem's production does sound the same to me. and why not call pac ill? i dont get it