2Pac and MC Breed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
KillaClown said:
I recently came across a song called "I gotta get mine".

could somebody give me the lowdown on this shit?
Was on Breed's 1993 release, "The New Breed." Produced by Colin Wolfe and Warren G I believe. I think there was a "Remix" released on one of Breed's other CDs, something like "It's all Good" I believe the album was called, think it came out in 1999. I also think Breed has another song with Pac, can't remember. Oh, and there's also a Vid for "I Gotta Get Mine"

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
for tha hustlers is one of my alltime favorite pac and breed songs. not duo but one of my favorite songs from each artist. breed the weed head, lyrical nit wit

Jan 28, 2005
It just kinda bugged me out that Pac did material with Breed and I didnt know it. I was about 7 or 8 when I copped my first tupac CD- Me Against The World.

and as far as not knowing about the song with breed... the young factor got a lot to do with it. These days all these kids in the Metro Detroit area are bumpin is G-Unit and whatever's on the radio. I VERY RARELY meet anybody who even heard of MC Breed, Esham, Detroit's Most Wanted, or Dayton Family.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
damn.....you just discovering this makes me feel super, hella, fuckin' OLD!!

I went out and bought my first phillies after I saw that video.
before that, I only fucked with zags or licorice papers. I was confused as fuck on how to roll a damn blunt....until my n***a reggie noble laced me. I was so dumb, I put the wrap in a cigarette roller and rolled it that way. that shit was tighter then snail pussy, wouldnt hit for shit!! LMAO

through 14 years of practice, I can now rolll a bleeze in the dark during a hurricane.

arent you proud of me??

LMAO

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
"its venacular precision / connecting two lines in this division
plus, when I add loops and flutes / it's guranteed to sell like prostitutes"

is my man Breed still doin' it or what??

last I saw were some ads with him and dayton family puting out something under pharmacy records.....anyone have more info?

Sep 17, 2005
Damn, I feel old...... that shit came out when I was in high school. Thats a damn shame that youngstas never heard that song. I had to lace my lil brother wit all that shit when he was a kid. That was Breeds best cd by far. It was like the bastard child of "The Chronic" Colin Wolfe, DOC, and Warren G were all over that shit.