**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DAMN, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLAY BY PLAY LAST NIGHT??? OH I SEE, SAN DIEGO GOT UP IN THAT ASS AGAIN, HUH???

LOL @ CHREE... LOL @ CHREE... LOL @ CHREE... DID YOU ENJOY THE GIANTS REIGN AT SECOND PLACE FOR 3 DAYS??? LMFAO!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yes i did u emo mohawk having homosexual scrap.... did u enjoy pullling another vato to ur house and doing drunk things with him last nite?

Apr 25, 2002
Man, I was out there in Dago and caught the games. Shit was pretty dissapointing. Zito is up to his same old tricks all over again. Its like giving the opposing team a 3-run handicap when he plays. Good news is he did settle down a bit after the first, but still, if he's gonna be in the rotation regularly he needs to step it up much more than that. Sanchez looks like he did last year, flashes of greatness but not enough to hold it down to get the W. I think Lincecum just needs to settle in.

The problem this year like always seems to be runs. I'd like to see a bit more from Freddy and Sandoval. Its still early in the season so Im not too worried, but a big dissapointment to let SD take all three games.

Something really cool did happen to me and I thought I would share in case there are any other SF locals in the house. I ran into a group of Giants fans down there in a bar and we chatted a bit when we had our drinks. I noticed one of them was wearing a shirt I'd only seen sold in SF so we started talking about the City. We started talkin about where everyone went to school and we had one kid from SH, one kid from Riordan, one kid from Burton, one kid from Balboa, one kid from Washington, one kid from MacAteer, one from Lincoln. Pretty much every big City school except Lowell and SI in the same bar. Turned out one of the guys owns The Ave. on Ocean Street. Random as fuck haha.

Jan 18, 2006
Sophmore jinx for Lincecum or is it just lack of run support? I know last year it didnt matter what team he faced or how many runs the Giants would score he was game. Maybe its just cuz its beginning of the year and not quite relaxed yet.