**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
what a fucking game, today was fuckin crakin, schierholtz without a doubt was great amd only took 14 seconds to go around all bases on that inside the park home run, i almost caught sandovals homer too. lol. torres was a great leadoff hitter today, he has the speed and power to stay in that spot, now bochy needs to decided who will stay in that lead off spot, rowand or torres?

edit: cains era dropped to 2.42, 3rd place.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Baseball Math Lesson

23 earned runs in 86.2 innings
86.2 innings = 9.628 games
23 earned runs divided by 9.628 games = 2.3888 Earned Run Average
Round to nearest Hundredth = 2.39 ERA

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
ya i just got back a half hour ago... i dont know if ill be back soon though the traffic fucking blows lol. and i came on a spur of a moment or else i would of sent u a message first. i love that ballpark. shit if your broke u can still watch the game from outside of the stadium. oh and i also got to watch the wifes play today was kinda cool.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
ok well i set out friday afternoon... I drove to roesburg oregon, to watch the cage fights. after the fights i drove to the coast..i camped in my car so i saved dough that way... drove to the bay saturday around noon. seen someone with subwoofers on their bike in oakland. i also camped in my car saturday night which was kinda sketchy lol because theres so many damn bums in San fran. took me awhile to find a spot to sleep in, every parking spot is only 2 hours or some other BS. and dont get me started on parking areas for the game, oh and food and drink prices in the stadium, MY GOD 8 bucks for 16oz budlight.... i think i probally spent around 120 just on gas,

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
saturdays game i paid 75 bucks to the scalper plus 30 for parking....but it was a great seat right behind first base...and todays game i was at the top in the 300 section. i paid 25 for it at the ticket counter.. well worth it.. i can say like Safeco field in seattle there isnt a bad seat in the buildin