25 To Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
StressedOutEnt. said:
for real, im on the cop missions right now and its not that bad of a game. but i can see that in a month or so after i beat it and played the tech character and online then ima want to trade it in
thats what im sayin too.....

im also on the cop missions too, tryin to get outa the subway,

i wanna see what tech looks like in the game

Aug 11, 2005
whatcha' all playing it on im playing it on xbox and at some parts it's fucking hard the movemnet does suck how there is no roll or anything plus the comp. guys have such fucking great aim from long distances and hit you every time even on easy it gets frustrating at times but overall i think it's alright cool online, it would be worth buying for online purposes.

Also i beat the game. Can you only play as tech online?

Nov 14, 2003
DaSlacker said:
Trading games is a waste of money

"Heres $3 on something you paid $40 for yesterday."

"Thanks for screwing me."

"Youre welcome. Good Day."

"Good Day."
lol, thats why i still have every game i have ever bought. also, you never know when you might get the sudden urge to pop in one of those old games and play it for a little bit.

Jan 18, 2006
ya, so i had my ps2 on top of me tv, and i was movin the tv back a little bit and the ps2 fell off, and broke, wont turn back on, and a bunch of shit is wrong with it, so i took it apart and took the game out

im just pissed cuz i bout 25 to life yesterday, and i wont get to finish it now....cuz the ps2 is old, i got it when it first got out, so i dont care that much that it broke

Dec 3, 2005
t9hustler said:
ya, so i had my ps2 on top of me tv, and i was movin the tv back a little bit and the ps2 fell off, and broke, wont turn back on, and a bunch of shit is wrong with it, so i took it apart and took the game out

im just pissed cuz i bout 25 to life yesterday, and i wont get to finish it now....cuz the ps2 is old, i got it when it first got out, so i dont care that much that it broke
Go trade it in!!! Seriously, you can get $3 for somethin you paid $40 for yesterday

Jun 23, 2003
THis used bookstore gives ok money for trade. Blade knows whatsup. Bookmans is ok only for trading. They will fuck you if you want cash. But crackheads be sellin shit like a mufucka just to get a sack a rocks. Im trading in my dangerous hunts 2. Ill probably get like 15 to 20 in trade for it. I plan on getting a gameboy advance game for my gameboy I found in the trash dumpster. Wont be getting 25 to life after reading this shit and other stuff.

Oct 17, 2003
so far i unlocked the tech n9ne goatee and strange music charm unless they were already unlocked i dont know

and i think you can only play as him online but i'm only on level 7 so i dont know exactly

Apr 21, 2003
techn9nehq said:
That is.....if drew will let you play.

haha

guess what i got for xmas from the doc.....

well i got a cute sweater i picked out from victoriasecret.com

and then...

i got a multi tap for his playstation with two controlers and a promise that i could start playin with the boys....i've played twice since then...

:)

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Trick420 said:
guess what i got for xmas from the doc.....

well i got a cute sweater i picked out from victoriasecret.com

and then...

i got a multi tap for his playstation with two controlers and a promise that i could start playin with the boys....i've played twice since then...

:)
aww thats so cute!!!