25 To Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
It comes out Jan. 18, 2006 for those who dont know

25 To Life is the first true Cops and Robbers game. Choose your side in this urban action third person shooter. The game delivers intense online game-play for up to 16 players, as well as a rich single player experience. Witness the gritty lifestyles of police task forces or strive to survive as a gangster fighting your way out of the streets.

Single Player Story:

The story unfolds through the eyes of Detective Lester Williams of the local Police Department and Andre "Freeze" Francis, the street "lieutenant" of the 22nd St D-Boys, a well established street gang whose greedy philosophy keeps their enemies in fear. Their gritty journeys are conveyed through four intertwined chronicles that culminate into true life lessons.

Freeze, a young twenty-something hustler is trying hard to get out the game, stay down with his lifelong crew and avoid his third strike. But when Calderon, Freeze’s lifetime homeboy, double crosses him on the last Job; it forces Freeze to get revenge, save his only son from a life of crime and survive a series of deadly shootouts. Along the way, Freeze faces-off with Detective Williams and his deadly partner, Maria Mendoza. Freeze must also step to a legion of haters out to kill him...

Key Features:

* Build a clan and take it online. Battle with up to 16 players in this intense urban battlefield.

* Fully customizable characters. Display your ranking by unlocking and customizing your gear.

* Compelling single player game-play allows you to see the story unfold from the unique perspective of both criminals and law enforcement.

* Take down your opponents with both lethal and non lethal methods.

* Over 40 weapons to choose from including Shotguns, Machine Guns, Stun Guns, and Tear Gas.

* Blazing soundtrack features music from the pioneers of yesterday and the biggest names of today: 2Pac, Xzibit, Public Enemy, DMX, Shyne, KRS-ONE, Geto Boys, Tech N9ne and more … Plus FIVE custom tracks inspired by and created exclusively for 25 To Life the game!!

25 To Life, PC Games, Shooters
Publisher: EIDOS
Platform: PC Games
Category: Shooters
Item Number: 255806 System Requirements:
Minimum Spec:

OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 2000/Windows XP (admin rights required)(Windows 95/98/ME/NT not supported)
CPU: Pentium IV 1.4GHz (or AthlonXP equivalent)
RAM: 256 MB System Memory
GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9 compatible 64MB Direct3D Card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support (GeForce 3/Radeon 8500+) (GeForce 4MX not supported)
SOUND: 100% DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
OPTICAL DRIVE: DVD-ROM drive
HARD DRIVE: 2 GB free disk space
INPUT DEVICES: Keyboard and Mouse
INTERNET: LAN and Broadband Internet play supported.
Note: Laptops & Integrated graphic cards may function but are not supported.

Recommended Spec:

CPU: Pentium IV 2.4GHz (or AthlonXP/64 equivalent)
RAM: 512MB System Memory
GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9 compatible 128MB Direct3D Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 support (GeForce 6 Series/Radeon X series)

Heres to pre-order for PC, PS2, & Xbox.
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/deptpage.asp?wherefrom=search&searchword=25 to life

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
NINE1TREY said:
Everybody already knows bout Tech on this shit....and its only November 10th..??? :dead:
It comes out Jan. 18, 2006 for those who dont know. Can we read. No shit people know that tech is in it, im saying for people that wanna buy the game, and if you wanna know the PC Recommended Spec. Besides games like this is best on PC not junk console like Xbox & PS2 (There a wannabe computer, pay about 600-800 more and you can build a good 1). And you'll be suprize how early some people will order games. Me am gonna download it, i'll get it a hell of a lot quicker.

Aug 9, 2005
bump coz the game is now out, gonna rent it tomorrow and ill get back @ chu with my thoughts

hopefully he makes a better character unlike snoop dogg in true crime :smh:

Dec 3, 2005
bought that shit today. played the first level, it is okay imo. got killed halfway thru the second level. its koo so far for 40 bucks. ima wait and see how the online play is before i make my final judgement on it tho

Dec 3, 2005
yeah shaun calderon is the dude whos tryin to set you up cuz you tryin to get out the game and go legit. he set you up and kidnap your fam. thats sick tho, its a koo game so far, but i wanna get the tech charachter and play online with it

Jan 18, 2006
t9hustler said:
dam that really sucks, i might rent it to try it out, but prolly wont buy it now

ya i went and bought it anyways, because i asked a few other people and they said it was worth it, so far i dont think its that bad of a game

Dec 3, 2005
t9hustler said:
ya i went and bought it anyways, because i asked a few other people and they said it was worth it, so far i dont think its that bad of a game
for real, im on the cop missions right now and its not that bad of a game. but i can see that in a month or so after i beat it and played the tech character and online then ima want to trade it in