25 to life soundtrack review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
I love tech and e40. E40 got this game on lock since day one. call it off beat rap but homey is the truest pioneer, inventor of slang. Half the slang this country uses cam from forty first.

As for murderman. You wont download it before its release date? Tech leaked that shit on his own. You ain't hurting anyone. Your just sleepin. Cop that shit mayn.

Oct 5, 2004
i'll sleep.. its all good on my side.. jus makes the cd better imo

i dont wanna bump the cd an be like "oh i downloaded this n heard it a million times" an skip over a track.. i like to jus sit down smoke let a cd take over me the first time i hear it yanno whut im sayin? its how i've always been

Oct 9, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
I think it's shit because it hardly rhymes.. I guess dirty and turkeys rhyme... quota and work for sorta rhyme, an nickle and nigga sorta rhyme.. I like some bay area shit, but e40 is garbage in my opinion.

rap doesnt have to rhyme all the time... i guess you missed that memo...

thats one of the things that makes e-40 unique and sets him apart from others in the game

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
techn9nehq said:
It helps if you know what he's talking about. You, obviously don't.
worrrd...

40 water is a fuckin legend...that nigga is tha slang of the rap game...if u know rap, u know 40 is tha shit in how/what he does wit tha flow n lyrical content of his raps...major sleepin pimpin!

Dec 3, 2005
haha thats funny how you hatin on 40water then you quote a song from him that says "everything i got i work 4 so quit hatin on me nigga!" take his advice and quit talkin down on a veteran.

"Look at the trees, look at the sky, look at the Moon,
Look at these keys, look at my ride, Ima tycoon!"

i bet half the rappers you do like have bit hella shit from 40

Jan 2, 2004
I know E-40 has invented a shitload of slang, but that doesn't make him a good rapper, god damn, this is just my opinion anyway, which I stated many times, and everybody I know, personally feels the same way about him.

Rap doesn't have to rhyme? What fucking kinda garbage ass shit is that? That's lazy shit to not even rhyme at least the last word of each bar.

Big fucking deal he's been rapping for a long time, so have fucking Esham, and I hate him, he's shit. So have ICP, they're shit. Come on. Rapping for a long time doesn't make you a good rapper. I don't like rap with one syllable rhymes, or not rhyming at all. I like complicated shit.

Listen to that song and tell me that the Mike Jones and Paul Wall line doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

I mean, I'm not doubting that the guy is a rap pioneer and shit, but I just can't stand his flow or his voice.

May 13, 2004
mizzouplaya said:
rap doesnt have to rhyme all the time... i guess you missed that memo...

thats one of the things that makes e-40 unique and sets him apart from others in the game

I agree. Eminem dont fucking rhyme all the time and look who he is signed with and what he has done in the rap game. And even if he does rhyme sometimes the words aint nothing that match just sounds the same.

E40 is the shit and has been for a long time he aint like no other. So quit hating on him n***** !

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
ms_nina2004 said:
I agree. Eminem dont fucking rhyme all the time and look who he is signed with and what he has done in the rap game. And even if he does rhyme sometimes the words aint nothing that match just sounds the same.

E40 is the shit and has been for a long time he aint like no other. So quit hating on him n***** !
Ok if you think that then you can say that about tech sometimes too. You cant just pick any damn couple of bars from a song cause it can be da worst try doing a song.

Like i said listen to Grit & Grind or In A Major Way you lazy ass