25 to life soundtrack review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
from what i've heard that jellysickle track aint all that good..

(i refuse to download music before its release date.. regardless of who or why it was given out.. all i've heard from everready is what hes done at shows, and im WAY to drunk to remember any of that shit)

Dec 3, 2005
murderman said:
from what i've heard that jellysickle track aint all that good..

(i refuse to download music before its release date.. regardless of who or why it was given out.. all i've heard from everready is what hes done at shows, and im WAY to drunk to remember any of that shit)
trippin!!! as 40 said..."im lit like a candle and they hatin cuz im hot like the left sink handle!" im not feelin the chorus on this song but the verses is tight.

Oct 5, 2004
StressedOutEnt. said:
trippin!!! as 40 said..."im lit like a candle and they hatin cuz im hot like the left sink handle!" im not feelin the chorus on this song but the verses is tight.

not trippin.. just goin off what i've heard, 40 always brings it in my eyes, just heard more bad then good about the song. i'll peep it myself in 4 months an most likely enjoy it

Dec 3, 2005
murderman said:
not trippin.. just goin off what i've heard, 40 always brings it in my eyes, just heard more bad then good about the song. i'll peep it myself in 4 months an most likely enjoy it
u are correct, they both go hard on this track, and the comment above is correct too, i bought the game today and the soundtrack that comes with the game doesnt have tech on it, so no need to buy it just for that. its an okay game imo. i bet i sell it back in a month or two

Jan 2, 2004
meh. Nobody I know real fells Jellysickle. Nobody I know feels E-40 either. I think he's terrible in that song, but I think he's terrible in every song I've heard of his. I guess it's preference. But I don't like the barely rhyming rapping.

"I be all up in the dirty, where they cook them fried turkeys,
be up in Houston with Mike Jones and Paul Wall.
You won't that fast quota, I want that slow nickle,
Everything I got I work for, so quit hatin on me nigga"

What the fuck is that shit?

Plus he's offbeat as fuck. I guess that's his style though.

Jan 2, 2004
I think it's shit because it hardly rhymes.. I guess dirty and turkeys rhyme... quota and work for sorta rhyme, an nickle and nigga sorta rhyme.. I like some bay area shit, but e40 is garbage in my opinion.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Robby2Slobby said:
meh. Nobody I know real fells Jellysickle. Nobody I know feels E-40 either. I think he's terrible in that song, but I think he's terrible in every song I've heard of his. I guess it's preference. But I don't like the barely rhyming rapping.

"I be all up in the dirty, where they cook them fried turkeys,
be up in Houston with Mike Jones and Paul Wall.
You won't that fast quota, I want that slow nickle,
Everything I got I work for, so quit hatin on me nigga"

What the fuck is that shit?

Plus he's offbeat as fuck. I guess that's his style though.

It helps if you know what he's talking about. You, obviously don't.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Robby2Slobby said:
I think it's shit because it hardly rhymes.. I guess dirty and turkeys rhyme... quota and work for sorta rhyme, an nickle and nigga sorta rhyme.. I like some bay area shit, but e40 is garbage in my opinion.
mayne 40 is coldest... You think tech got him on a track juss cause of his name? Or cause he knows he gots skills? Tech wants sorry rappers on his album juss as long as they established in the game.... lol