25/8 (THE GROUP) LOOKING FOR HOT PRODUCTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
NEXT MONTH ME AND SHEA IS GOING TO START WORKING ON THE 25/8 (THE GROUP) PROJECT AND WERE GOING TO LOOKING FOR PRODUCTION FOR THE ALBUM. IF ANYONE WANTS TO SUBMIT SAMPLE DISC OF THERE PRODUCTION HIT ME AT [email protected] OR CONTACT SHEA AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

ONE-

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
What is your budget like? I got HIGH POWERED quality shit and don't charge alot. Hit me at [email protected] and tell me tha sound your lookin for and what you normally pay for a beat. I'll definitely work with you. Shea, also let me know what format you guys use(protools,ADAT, straight from CD, etc.). Peace&Pro$$$perity folks, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Shea, fuck with Rhythm. Any style you want, he can do. And fuck with Mark 7 and the homie Mac Pacino. You know they got heaters too.

Gone,
Doxx

M

MrFreeze

get at me if ya need any featues playas id be down as fucc. good luck yall.1

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
WE GOT SLAP FOR YOU ALL DAY...

GET AT ME SHEA, YOU KNOW WE GOT THEM BUMBLES FOR COOL ASS PRICES... GET AT YA BOY WHENEVER YOU READY DOGG...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
On the real, nothing would make ya album a sure buy, like some of mark7's laid back shit.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What up shea? well i got a grip of slumpage... some of older shit is on my ampcast page but i've got all kindsa new shit mayne.... let me know what your budget's like and what you're lookin 4.
[email protected]