209 HIP-HOP AWARDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
THE DEADLINE TO NOMINATE YOURSELF HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRI. SEPT.7, 2007 SO HURRY AND EMAIL YOUR PIC, 2 SONGS, & WHAT CATEGORY YOU WANNA BE IN.
ALREADY OVER A 100 PEOPLE NOMINATED SO DONT MISS OUT
"WE ARE ALL APART OF THIS 209 MOVEMENT SO LET'S KEEP IT MOVING"

NEW DEADLINE "FRIDAY SEPT. 7, 2007"

Oct 26, 2006
A FEW ARTIST HAVE CONTACTED US & SAID THEY NEED 1 MORE DAY TO GET THEIR SONGS EMAILED SO WE ARE GIVING EVERYBODY 2 MORE DAYS TO EMAIL 2 SONGS, A PIC, & WHAT CATEGORY TO: [email protected]
EMAIL THEM BY WEDS. SEPT. 12, 07

NEW DEALINE WEDS. SEPT. 12 NEW DEADLINE WEDS. SEPT 12

PLEASE HURRY PRE-VOTING STARTS SEPT. 14

A LIST OF ARTIST WHO HAVE BEEN NOMINATED:
L-CAPONE
JABBERJAWZ
KRAZ
SMOKE 1
SOSA
MIKE DA BARBER
TL
GENO-G
TIDO
LUNATIK
MONDO
2LE
LIL B
KAYLOVE
PLAYGYRL SLIM
V.I. PEACH
JYEWAY
RADIO
DEFINNE
STUNNA BOYS
MAJOR LEAGUE SPITTERZ
SERIAL HITMAKERS
BIG FACE BOYS
SETTRIP TEAM
MENTAL ILLNESS
BLOCK KNOCK
TURF REPS
SWAGGER BOYS
L-MO
BENZO
C.CRAVE
YUNG STAX
SHMOEKIN
MACKNIFISENT
YUNG-C-BO
J-MOSES
WILLIE G
YOUNG EPIC
RAUL G
3RD RAYLE
STRKEZ
MOST HATED
ZOKEI
ANTO1NE
PURP REYNOLDS
P-BOI
COBALT
DA BURNA
MR. BEENZ
YUNG GILL
JON-JON
BIG SHARK
DJ J.O.D
DAVE KINGPIN
HENNESSEY BEATS
MR. SLAPP
A.B HOGGISH
J.FOX
DJ SUGA SHANE
DJ BLACK ROB
DJ COZMO
DJ 209
DJ SMERK
MR. CHIPS
DJ MACDAMMIT
DJ MIZPHIT
SMILEY LOCZ

Feb 8, 2007
this is the weakest idea ever.. only good rappers are melly mel and l capone.. and playgyrl is just aiight not too lyrical i went to dj jod page and thats the most garbage rap/beats i ever herd and tay meezie is whack.. everyone on this list is garbage.. how embarrased i am of mackalot for really making us look bad.. do you think the BARS awards would have gave dj jod any attn ..hell no!

if you noticed not one of the real dope rappers from 209 are involved in this

Mar 26, 2005
www.playgyrlslimmusic.com
nor*cal209 said:
this is the weakest idea ever.. only good rappers are melly mel and l capone.. and playgyrl is just aiight not too lyrical i went to dj jod page and thats the most garbage rap/beats i ever herd and tay meezie is whack.. everyone on this list is garbage.. how embarrased i am of mackalot for really making us look bad.. do you think the BARS awards would have gave dj jod any attn ..hell no!

if you noticed not one of the real dope rappers from 209 are involved in this
So you saying Mentall Illness, Mondo, Strkez, and Purp Reynolds are weak? Are you just saying that becuz Mack-A-Lot is putting this on and you dont like him? Did you really sit down and listen to every last artist on this list ?

Feb 8, 2007
never herd mental illness but purp is weak mondo is weak fa sho never herd strkez either.. ill go check they myspace if i can find them

ya shit is alright but as a female i guess you tight for a girl but you aint fuckin wit miss extasy

Mar 26, 2005
www.playgyrlslimmusic.com
nor*cal209 said:
never herd mental illness but purp is weak mondo is weak fa sho never herd strkez either.. ill go check they myspace if i can find them

ya shit is alright but as a female i guess you tight for a girl but you aint fuckin wit miss extasy
Extasy folks.....Look out for my other homegyrl Babygreen Eyes she go to.

We dont have the same style in music thats all becuz I think Mondo is one of the hardest out here...But yeah go check out Mentall Illness and Strkez