2015 Kia K900 V-8 - First Drive Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I think Hyundai is one of thee most blatant copy catters on U.S. shores. But in reality, all the auto makers copy off each other in some way or another.

2 quick examples that come to mind...

-Ford "stole" the Aston Martin grille and made it the new face of Ford

-circa '99 Ford F-150 and Toyota Tundra interiors....the Ford was first

Ford

Toyota

Damn....never noticed this one....

Ford owns Aston Martin... that's probably why lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i don't know too many cars that look this good with just a tint and a mild drop...the guy who designed it used to work for audi and won the automotive man of the year for this design..
optimas are pretty dope and fairly priced...i was looking at one about a year ago and the dealer was telling me that the darker leather wasnt available and it would have to be installed separately...the exterior/interior color schemes offered were garbage...i never get anything tan or light colored for interior yet it seemed to be the only option available with the exterior color i wanted ...so i passed

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
i don't know too many cars that look this good with just a tint and a mild drop...the guy who designed it used to work for audi and won the automotive man of the year for this design..

That's tight.

You see Optimas and Sonatas everywhere now. The illest one I've see so far was this white on white one...the shit was nice.

It looked somethin like this one...