2015 Kia K900 V-8 - First Drive Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
How does Hyundai get away with copying other car makers body styles? g35/g37 = Genesis, then there's others ive seen that look like a Mercedes Benz that's gonna fall apart any minute.

I think Hyundai is one of thee most blatant copy catters on U.S. shores. But in reality, all the auto makers copy off each other in some way or another.

2 quick examples that come to mind...

-Ford "stole" the Aston Martin grille and made it the new face of Ford

-circa '99 Ford F-150 and Toyota Tundra interiors....the Ford was first

Ford

Toyota

Damn....never noticed this one....

and there's this Chinese company called BYD thats shittin on everybody as far as the copies go....

that is NOT an '03 Corolla!!

1st gen Saturn Vue anyone?

Shit, Rolls Royce can get it too I guess..

One more....I know I said 2 and now Im on 10

The new Passat....

screams old Impala....(whole rear section)

Damn near seems rare to see something completely "new"....but it's out there though

check out the video for more copies of the world

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqKtS_QmmsM[/video]

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
and there's this Chinese company called BYD thats shittin on everybody as far as the copies go....

that is NOT an '03 Corolla!!

1st gen Saturn Vue anyone?

Shit, Rolls Royce can get it too I guess..

One more....I know I said 2 and now Im on 10

The new Passat....

screams old Impala....(whole rear section)

Damn near seems rare to see something completely "new"....but it's out there though

check out the video for more copies of the world

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqKtS_QmmsM[/video]
BYD is 10% owned by Warren Buffett

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
every new car looks the same nowadays...they all copy eachother just like damn near every car maker copied those audi lights in the front...then lexus straight up ripped off audis grill, even the new infinities ripped off the audi grill...ford fusion with the aston martin grill...the new jeep cherokees rear lights are ripped off of audi q45s...

whatever works they all follow...am not mad at that...we got a 2011 kia optima and love it...no problems so far 100k warranty with all the bells and whistles, mean while we was looking at a infinity with 80k miles for 20k and right across the street was kia dealership and got the optima fully loaded for 29k out the door...it just made more sense to buy the kia plus it looks so damn good...just lowered it and tinted it and everybody wanted to know what car it was..