2014 Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
rent must be cheap.

Makes sense...A's are the kings of balancing the check book and making the most of what they got. But i feel bad for the team that has to deal with shitty facilities, and fans with a less than stellar game experience.
I go to 20-25 games a year, I never have a less than stellar experience. 4 bases, a mound, 18 players and cold beer is all need. I don't need a coke bottle, garlic fries or a retractable roof to enjoy a day at the ball yard.

May 9, 2002
I go to 20-25 games a year, I never have a less than stellar experience. 4 bases, a mound, 18 players and cold beer is all need. I don't need a coke bottle, garlic fries or a retractable roof to enjoy a day at the ball yard.
I wasnt trying to take a shot at A's fans or the game day experience, so no reason to be a dick about it. Clearly, the stadium needs updating, thats all i was getting at.

Have you ever been to Seattle? Newsflash: it rains a lot...so the roof thing keeps games going. How dare us fancy Seattlies do such a thing!!

Don't get so defensive breh. Good god.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I wasnt trying to take a shot at A's fans or the game day experience, so no reason to be a dick about it. Clearly, the stadium needs updating, thats all i was getting at.

Have you ever been to Seattle? Newsflash: it rains a lot...so the roof thing keeps games going. How dare us fancy Seattlies do such a thing!!

Don't get so defensive breh. Good god.
I was just tellin you what the game day experience is like in Oakland from a real baseball fans prospective. Jesus Christ, don't get so defensive.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
http://m.seattle.eater.com/archives...-dining-where-to-eat-at-a-mariners-game-1.php

Lol... I get what you're saying, and if that's the case with most fans then I can see why there's no uproar for a new park. I still think they should have a brand new worldclass park though because its good for baseball

Jan 18, 2006
I agree with was IPuko is saying but at the same time i was always just happy with the addition of the bar. For the first year or 2 when they added it you could get fucked up off 1 Long Island cuz they served it in a pretty good sized cup, after that though a much smaller cup. This was like 10 years ago

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
only thing I dont like out of all of this is milone to the minors instead of johnson.

Id put milone in the pen, have him give otero some innings off when a starter gets knocked out early, and stop wasting a roster spot with johnson.

even 1 less reliever for another bat would be better than a johnson on the bench. got to get over the fact we spent 10 mil on dude