2014 Black Friday Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Am i the only one who dosent think that these are like, mind-blowingly good deals?
They aren't

They sell all the non selling junky shit they need to get rid of. Places like walmart and best buy even use old recycled shitty parts to have crappy black friday tvs put together too. Its all a big waste

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
They aren't

They sell all the non selling junky shit they need to get rid of. Places like walmart and best buy even use old recycled shitty parts to have crappy black friday tvs put together too. Its all a big waste
this is true.
i saw a shit load of tvs last year the day after black friday in the walmart returns section.
but i fucks with black friday, you just gotta sift thru all the ads to find the great deal.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Last year they was doing black friday sales like a week before hand which I should of jumped on. I went to the black friday shit and was like fuck this this the same prices they had last week. Then went back later and the prices shot way the fuck up.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I did BF once and I will never do it again. Muthafucks were in the store stealing like it was going out of style and started looking at me sideways because I WASN'T stealing. WTF? And the shit was too fuckin crowded.

Anyway, I need to cop a new tablet. I need a stupid deal on a Kindle, Nexus 7 or Terga 7. If you cats see any one of these tablets for a player price send me a HERESY @HERESY . Appreciate it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
See i always imagined BF is a thiefs fucking paradise. Im sure its easy as hell to walk out with a gang of shit
Pimp, people were in there looking at me like "this nigga ain't stealin he must be the police." You know that look someone gives you when they are doing dirt and expect you to do it as well? Same look. I saw it go down at two spots, Wal Mart and Best Buy. It was all hands, breh.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Pimp, people were in there looking at me like "this nigga ain't stealin he must be the police." You know that look someone gives you when they are doing dirt and expect you to do it as well? Same look. I saw it go down at two spots, Wal Mart and Best Buy. It was all hands, breh.
LMAO. Well shit, maybe thats how I'll do Christmas this year lol.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
LMAO. Well shit, maybe thats how I'll do Christmas this year lol.
You'll get away with it. These spots don't have enough cameras and man power to control the crowds. This is why people get trampled. But yeah man, I saw pretty much everything, including the kitchen sink, being taken from Wal Mart.

Jun 5, 2004
Ive noticed that girls actually steal the most stuff out of anybody. Theyre way more ovious than guys, and still more successful at it lol.

Ill just notice some bitch stealing by complete accident, and ill just stand there and watch them for like ten minutes until they notice me and act suprised like ive been hiding in a cardboard box scooting around spying on them, lol... Lookin like "i hope this guy didnt notice that i stuffed this down comfortor into my purse and tucked it under my baby in his stroller. I think ill akwardly glance back at them multiple times, cuz that will definately help if he is a cop"

Like "bitch i seen you walk in the store and u didnt have no purse when u arrived... Or a stroller. Or a baby."

Jan 5, 2006
Manufacturers and stores make products specifically for these holidays lol. Also the prices are jacked up year round, but come holidays they "price cut" or give you deep discounts on what they actually know the product is worth. Gotta love 'Murica

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Ive noticed that girls actually steal the most stuff out of anybody. Theyre way more ovious than guys, and still more successful at it lol.

Ill just notice some bitch stealing by complete accident, and ill just stand there and watch them for like ten minutes until they notice me and act suprised like ive been hiding in a cardboard box scooting around spying on them, lol... Lookin like "i hope this guy didnt notice that i stuffed this down comfortor into my purse and tucked it under my baby in his stroller. I think ill akwardly glance back at them multiple times, cuz that will definately help if he is a cop"

Like "bitch i seen you walk in the store and u didnt have no purse when u arrived... Or a stroller. Or a baby."
or they pretend like they forgot they put some shit on the bottom of they basket

May 22, 2006
once I was remodeling this kitchen and bought all the appliances n shit online on Black Friday and saved thousands.

There's gonna be a bunch of shitty deals but if there's a high ticket item that u wanna buy, chances are Black Friday is gonna have a good deal on it.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
once I was remodeling this kitchen and bought all the appliances n shit online on Black Friday and saved thousands.

There's gonna be a bunch of shitty deals but if there's a high ticket item that u wanna buy, chances are Black Friday is gonna have a good deal on it.
most of the stores open at midnite too. i went to target last year around 930ish, got in at midnite and was out by 1215.