2013 Oakland A's Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
so strailey down, and a vogt, catcher, comes up. vogt is starting tonight too, after watching a terrible tandum at catcher last game, this makes me really happy.

the hard part is who stays and who goes. if this dude can play up here, i say cut loose norris, cause he can barely hit, and he cant even sacrifice when he needs to

all depends on if this guy can step up his game and hit major league pitching. His debut with tampa bay, he went 0 for 25 in 18 games.

Last edited:
Props: T-Rip
Jan 18, 2006
I like both moves. Strailey had to go, that cocksucker blew it for us against the Rangers. He gave up 3, we them give him 6 & that idiot still gives up the lead. Norris wasn't hitting period so its very low risk.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I went, left in the 6th though, found out my best friend in highschool died right after the game started, couldnt make it to the end.

at least they won, and at least vogt got a sac rbi, something norris wouldnt have been able to do

got tickets for tomorow, but idk if ima go or not

Feb 8, 2006
i'm a giants fan but i don't play this whole a's raiders hate

if josh donaldson doesn't make the all star game it's a shame
he's the real deal

but i would say 3rd base in the al is pretty much the cream of the crop with Cabrera, Machado, Longoria, Donaldson etc

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ have no clue. Fuck i hate Rosales, has a .200 batting average and just lost us the game today most likely. I swear that 18 inning game i went to he didnt have one hit and played the whole game. Can we like call someone up, it cant hurt.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
One fuckin all star???? And the last place royals got 2???

And I understand that Manny Machado is a special once in a lifetime talent, but JD has a higher average, more jacks, and more rbi's....

And no Balfour????

And theirs a case to be made for Lowrie...

Props: REACHTMO

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ have no clue. Fuck i hate Rosales, has a .200 batting average and just lost us the game today most likely. I swear that 18 inning game i went to he didnt have one hit and played the whole game. Can we like call someone up, it cant hurt.
Grant Green will be up soon...

Props: T-Rip