2013 NBA Finals : Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Game 1: Thursday, June 6, at Miami, 9 p.m.
Game 2: Sunday, June 9, at Miami, 8 p.m.
Game 3: Tuesday, June 11, at San Antonio, 9 p.m.
Game 4: Thursday, June 13, at San Antonio, 9 p.m.
Game 5: Sunday, June 16, at San Antonio, 8 p.m.
Game 6: Tuesday, June 18, at Miami, 9 p.m.
Game 7: Thursday, June 20, at Miami, 9 p.m.

*All times Eastern

ABC will broadcast all of the games nationally.
Not one Friday or Saturday night game? Lol how fucking stupid that is. I love watching the Friday and Saturday night games getting drunk in my man cave. They can fuck off for that.

Mar 24, 2006
The Spurs offense is just to fluid for the Heat. Its ran by arguably the best PG in the league let alone coached by the best coach aswell. They are like a well oiled machine and its gonna force Lebron to guard Parker and thats exactly what Pop wants. These Spurs players are seasoned vets who've been playing together for a really long time.

Lebron balled his ass off in game 1 and still lost. This next game he's gonna barrel into the lane like a mad man and that is exactly what Pop wants him to do too. You will see Splitter hold his ground in the paint and it will force Lebron to take dumb shots or pass out to the perimeter where the Spurs players will be waiting to pick that shit off.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Game 1: Thursday, June 6, at Miami, 9 p.m.
Game 3: Tuesday, June 11, at San Antonio, 9 p.m.
Game 4: Thursday, June 13, at San Antonio, 9 p.m.
Game 6: Tuesday, June 18, at Miami, 9 p.m.
Game 7: Thursday, June 20, at Miami, 9 p.m.
that's the days the heat gotta watch for the sweep ya heard me

Chree @Chree

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Wow that was such a good game, it was great to see Parker dominate. I like watching that guy play. Especially when he makes Lebron look like shit.

Spurs got this, they are the better team.

Props: Gueroloco

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
BOOOOOO !!! at this thread on siccness, hard delete this shit

hahahaha im just fucking with y'all

how's those easy series working out for you HEAT?

SWEEP THE HEAT SPURS !!

PACERS SHOULD BE IN THE FINALS AFTER THAT FUCK UP LETTING LEBRON GET TO THE RIM

Pacers would of won it in 6

Props: Gueroloco

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
The Spurs offense is just to fluid for the Heat. Its ran by arguably the best PG in the league let alone coached by the best coach aswell. They are like a well oiled machine and its gonna force Lebron to guard Parker and thats exactly what Pop wants. These Spurs players are seasoned vets who've been playing together for a really long time.

Lebron balled his ass off in game 1 and still lost. This next game he's gonna barrel into the lane like a mad man and that is exactly what Pop wants him to do too. You will see Splitter hold his ground in the paint and it will force Lebron to take dumb shots or pass out to the perimeter where the Spurs players will be waiting to pick that shit off.

lol, thats what lebron did in game 1, balled his ass off, more like passed his ass off. everytime he hit the lane he was passing, too passive forlbj, dont expect that in g2

Props: Rasan

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
lol, thats what lebron did in game 1, balled his ass off, more like passed his ass off. everytime he hit the lane he was passing, too passive forlbj, dont expect that in g2
Stephen A made a good point this morning. I think he is trying to prove a point to Wade and Bosh crying that they dont get enough touches.

Props: Tony