2013 NBA Finals : Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Ok dude its obvious you just hate Lebron. Those Cavs teams sucked. When Lebron left they had the worst record in the NBA. Lebron could go to any team in the NBA and they would become a contender right now. Give em his props breh he earned it.
1. How does a team with the best record in the leagues suck?

2. Not only LeBron left in 2010, half of the team did, and many of the players who stayed spent most of the following season injured. It's not a valid comparison

3. I don't have LeBron James the person, I hate the brand

Props: Gueroloco
Feb 14, 2004
Ya it does because you were suggesting that Kobe and Jordan were all honerable and what Lebron did was new to the league when in all reality Kobe pulled some punk shit before he ever played a game in the NBA.
You know I can't stand kobe as much as the next man, but the situation between kobe and lebron are entirely different. kobe didn't get to make a name for him self with the hornets like lebron did with the cavs.

I can't stand either of the two. But I would rather lebron get this ring, then the thunder franchise.

Last edited:
Props: Gueroloco

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
1. Howbs a team with the best record in the leagues suck?

2. Not only LeBron left in 2010, half of the team did, and many of the players who stayed spent most of the following season injured. It's not a valid comparison

the cavs fucking sucked (role players around lebreezy) and they only had the best record and made the finals because of lebron and no other reason. it wasn't boobie Gibson and wasn't mo williams and damn sure wasn't fat shaq.

lebron leaves the cavs, that organization sucks balls again. donkey balls. he goes to Miami and makes the finals three years in a row, wins two strait titles.

any team he goes on would be an instant championship contender. not just a playoff appearance - championship contenders.

dude is dope as fuck. way better than Kobe ever has been (compared as all round players, because 2002-2010 Kobe was a fucking beast offensively and can't be touched).

and really? players have always used whatever means it took to get out of teams they didn't wanna be on (c.weber left the warriors under similar circumstances, melo left denver, Kobe strong armed his way off the hornets).

takes too much energy to hate. I'd rather enjoy the games because game six and game seven were fucking insane (and my team ain't even in it).

Jordan's bulls dominated to the point where NBA basketball was almost boring cuz you knew who was gonna take it all in the end (bulls).

Props: Meta4iCAL

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I don't understand the 'hate' of lebron anyways.

a grown man (lebron hater) wants to tell another grown man (lebron) how to live HIS life. and then catches feelings when lebron lives his life how HE sees fit?

ain't make no damn sense.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
You know I can't stand kobe as much as the next man, but the situation between kobe and lebron are entirely different. kobe didn't get to make a name for him self with the hornets like lebron did with the cavs.

I can't stand either of the two. But I would rather lebron get this ring, then the thunder franchise.
It's not Durant's or Westbrook's fault the team got moved

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I don't understand the 'hate' of lebron anyways.

a grown man (lebron hater) wants to tell another grown man (lebron) how to live HIS life. and then catches feelings when lebron lives his life how HE sees fit?

ain't make no damn sense.
I am not so sure LeBron is living "his life".

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
what does that mean?
It means that when a vast commercial enterprise has been built around you since your teens, you probably don't have much of a life on your own to speak of. It's the same with pretty much everyone in entertainment that became a star in their teens.

This is, BTW, likely the reason why he has behaved in such an immature way for most of his career and why he couldn't handle the pressure and quit in decisive moments on multiple occasions.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
It means that when a vast commercial enterprise has been built around you since your teens, you probably don't have much of a life on your own to speak of. It's the same with pretty much everyone in entertainment that became a star in their teens.

This is, BTW, likely the reason why he has behaved in such an immature way for most of his career and why he couldn't handle the pressure and quit in decisive moments on multiple occasions.
I still don't see a reason to hate the man.

and honestly? he hella successful and In the spotlight since age 16/17. I hate to quote kanye but it is hard to be humble when you stuntin on a jumbotron. making millions.

I know people that ain't shit, and never achieved nothing in their lives who are arrogant as fuck with big ass heads. a person that is actually getting it? of course they feelin themselves, shits natural.

if I had constant media presence and cameras on me 24/7 in my twenties, shit would NOT have been pretty (in my 30's now). just happened that this dude's growing pains are happening before our eyes and is gonna take missteps along the way. of course he is immature, that is a characteristic of folks in their twenties.

as far as him being a product of the corporate environment: what do you expect? this is 'merica and dude is directly responsible for making millions. prolly will be a billionaire or close in his lifetime.

just one of dem things where we agree to disagree.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I still don't see a reason to hate the man.

and honestly? he hella successful and In the spotlight since age 16/17. I hate to quote kanye but it is hard to be humble when you stuntin on a jumbotron. making millions.

I know people that ain't shit, and never achieved nothing in their lives who are arrogant as fuck with big ass heads. a person that is actually getting it? of course they feelin themselves, shits natural.

if I had constant media presence and cameras on me 24/7 in my twenties, shit would NOT have been pretty (in my 30's now). just happened that this dude's growing pains are happening before our eyes and is gonna take missteps along the way. of course he is immature, that is a characteristic of folks in their twenties.

as far as him being a product of the corporate environment: what do you expect? this is 'merica and dude is directly responsible for making millions. prolly will be a billionaire or close in his lifetime.

just one of dem things where we agree to disagree.
I clearly said I don't hate the man, I dislike the brand and the way it's pushed.

Regarding the whole becoming a billionaire thing - that's an infamous quote of his that is precisely the kind of thing that makes me feel bad about the direction the sport is going into.

Ironically, there it is not at all unlikely we will all be billionaires in LeBron's lifetime. And it will be in no small part because of the same behavioral patterns in our society that made it possible for a 20-year old basketball player to declare he wants to be a billionaire without any mention of accomplishing anything on the court.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I clearly said I don't hate the man, I dislike the brand and the way it's pushed.

Regarding the whole becoming a billionaire thing - that's an infamous quote of his that is precisely the kind of thing that makes me feel bad about the direction the sport is going into.

Ironically, there it is not at all unlikely we will all be billionaires in LeBron's lifetime. And it will be in no small part because of the same behavioral patterns in our society that made it possible for a 20-year old basketball player to declare he wants to be a billionaire without any mention of accomplishing anything on the court.
I see what you are saying bro. He came in wanting to be a billionaire instead his mindset should have been about winning games.

Apr 20, 2003
Lebron haters spend alot of time hating l, and lebron defenders spend as much time hating on the haters lol
There is always two sides to everything, some will dislike and some will like, simple as that..... Was here before us and will continue way after we're all gone off this world! Some peeps are going to enjoy what Lebron had to offer to the game and others will not for their own reasons whether you have to agree or not, thats my opinion and my reasoning.... I dont hate Lebron the person cuz I dont know him personally to do so and he has never done nada wrong to me in that aspect, but as the player I dont got no love for dude for what he did to the Cavs and how this was a big ol show on ESPN with this so called "decision" charade, respected that the Heat won and handled theres while Lebron did his thing so I guess it helps for his validation whether he likes to admit it or not, but thats where it stops for me. Sorry no one here will ever change the way I feel so if Im a hater well so be it.

Last edited:
Props: Mr G

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
1. How does a team with the best record in the leagues suck?

Breh, Lebron could go to any team in the NBA right now and they would contend for the best record in the NBA