2012 NFL Draft Super Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
I hope the Niners trade delanie walker and some picks in later rounds to swoop up fleener, then with the 30th pick in the first round take the best available reciver(hill or Wright)
Naw Harbaugh loves triple tight end sets so Delanie ain't going nowhere. Plus we wouldn't get enough in return for everything he does on offense.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
You have to remember that some of this shit is all strategy by Teams.

I wouldn't put it by any of these teams to call Kiper or McShay or Mayock and say...."We are looking at taking _______"

All because they want teams to come and trade spots with them. They have no real intention of taking some of these guys.

Chiefs, I don't believe, have any intention on taking someone in the first round who isn't going to be a difference maker on the defensive side of the ball.

Dec 12, 2006
Ya I like the idea of drafting another TE but I think we could find somebody in the later rounds with freakish atheltic ability that needs to be coached I think thats the better investment with holes on the O line and needs at WR CB etc

Sep 15, 2009
Browns gave up their #4, 5, and 7 picks just to move up one spot??? Wtf....this HAS to mean they're going after Tannehill