2012 fantasy football roster discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
u fucked up not playing Newton Rossibreath...Luck has been good but Newton has been the hottest fantasy qb the past 4 weeks, and possible the hottest fantasy player...he got me 41 points today.

right now im up by 65 points with james jones playing right now and owen daniels left to play tomorrow night.

barring pure insanity during tomorrow nights game, in which the dude im playing has Tom Brady and Andre Johnson, i should be able to pull of the win.

which means 4 guys will be tied, including me, at 7-7 and vying for the last playoff spot.

edit: whats happened to your packers Rossi? i know theyre 8 and 4 but they dont look so hot
9-4. Ya Newton from here out if I win.Luckily I'm still up 36. My bro has Brady and Ridley left and I have A Hernandez.

Mar 24, 2006
I need some input brehs.

Im in the playoffs against a pretty stout team and I really need to square my lineup tight if I hope to win.....

PPR league by the way.

Rivers vs. Panthers
or
Romo vs. Steelers

I need 1 RB out of these here...

R. Bush vs. Jacksonville
Spiller vs. Seattle
Moreno @ Baltimore

This is where Im hurting most though....really hurting. lol I need 3 WR/TE out of these guys.....

M. Austin vs. Pitt
C. Givens vs. Minnesota
D. Avery @ Houston
J. Avant vs. Cincy
R. Streater vs. KC
M. Bennett @ Atlanta

Remember its a PPR league.

Help please.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
In the playoffs and have a tough decision....

RGIII @ cle or Stafford A @Ari ?

It's a no brainer if RGIII didn't get hurt last week. He seems to be a go this week, but will he be effected from his injury? or re-injure it?

Pick one WR:

B. Lloyd vs SF
T.Y Hilton @ Hou
D. Moore vs KC
B. Hartline vs Jac

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2006
Im really torn between Spiller and Bush. Its Spiller all day and night in Buffalo according to Gailey so he's going to get his touches in bunches from now on. Downside to this is the fact its against Seattle.....but Seattle has been kinda ho-hum vs. RBs as of late giving up 4.4 YPC the last few games. The other part to that is his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. There is a strong possibility that the Bills will be down early and forced to pass more too. This being a PPR league and all its very possible Spiller can get nearly 10 catches in this game.

Bush is going against the very porous run defense of the Jaguars @ home. The potential is there for a huuuuuuuge day but.....its Reggie Bush we're talkin' about here. Dude hasn't had an impactful game since week 2 and with Daniel Thomas getting a good chunk of his carries now how much touches do you think Bush will get in this game? There is some signs of the Dolphins throwing the ball more to Bush though. Just last week he caught 5 passes against the stout 9er D. Is it possible they finally figured out that Bush is a very dangerous weapon?

There's positives and negatives for both guys. How do you see these situations unfolding?

What about Avant tonight against Cincy? With all the injuries to their offense, do you think he'll continue to get alot of targets like he's been getting the last 2 weeks? They can be forced to throw alot tonight if their running game gets shut down and who is out there to throw the ball to besides Maclin?

I am currently running with Austin, Givens and Bennett. Do you guys believe Avant is worthy enough of taking one of their spots?

Mar 24, 2006

It's a no brainer if RGIII didn't get hurt last week. He seems to be a go this week, but will he be effected from his injury? or re-injure it?

Pick one WR:

B. Lloyd vs SF
T.Y Hilton @ Hou
D. Moore vs KC
B. Hartline vs Jac
QB is tough, With RG3 being recently injured and all going into an underrated defense in Cleveland. Then you got Stafford going into one possible disastrous situation going against a team that just got stomped out the previous week. There is a chance they'll come out fired the fuck up and get down n' dirty this week. The Lions will be passing alot though, so the yards shouldn't be a problem...its the picks i'd be worried about.

WRs I'd say....

D. Moore vs. KC.
Hilton @ Houston
Lloyd vs. SF
Hartline vs. JAX

in that order.

Sep 24, 2006
I need some input brehs.

Im in the playoffs against a pretty stout team and I really need to square my lineup tight if I hope to win.....

PPR league by the way.

Rivers vs. Panthers
or
Romo vs. Steelers

I need 1 RB out of these here...

R. Bush vs. Jacksonville
Spiller vs. Seattle
Moreno @ Baltimore

This is where Im hurting most though....really hurting. lol I need 3 WR/TE out of these guys.....

M. Austin vs. Pitt
C. Givens vs. Minnesota
D. Avery @ Houston
J. Avant vs. Cincy
R. Streater vs. KC
M. Bennett @ Atlanta

Remember its a PPR league.

Help please.
id go with avery givens, austin, and for rb id go with bush. and go with rivers.

Sep 24, 2006

Pick one WR:

B. Lloyd vs SF
T.Y Hilton @ Hou
D. Moore vs KC
B. Hartline vs Jac
id go with stafford because all the lions goal is for the rest of the season is to get johnson the record for receiving yards in a season.

For wr id go with
Hilton
Moore
Lloyd
Hartline

Sep 24, 2006
need to choose 1 qb 3 wr and 2 rb and a def dude has beat me 2 times this year and i need to win to make it to the money game.

Cam Newton
Kaepernick
Andre Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Danario Alexander
T.Y. Hilton
Jordy Nelson
Lance Moore
Adrian Peterson
Reggie Bush
Mikel Leshoure
Baltimore Def D @Den
Indy Def @ hou

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
need to choose 1 qb 3 wr and 2 rb and a def dude has beat me 2 times this year and i need to win to make it to the money game.

Cam Newton
Kaepernick
Andre Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Danario Alexander
T.Y. Hilton
Jordy Nelson
Lance Moore
Adrian Peterson
Reggie Bush
Mikel Leshoure
Baltimore Def D @Den
Indy Def @ hou
Can Newton Andre Johnson Brandon Marshall Alexander AP and Leshoure and fuck those Defs pick up the Lions or the Browns

Props: nrodgers
Mar 24, 2006
I swear. I have had some of the worst luck this season then any other I can remember.

I finally decided to drop the Minnesota kicker after sticking with him for so long and not scoring me shit the last month (8 points in 3 games).

What does he score as soon as he's off my roster?!?!?!?

25 POINTS!

I cut him for the Bucs kicker believing they were going to shoot it out with the Saints. What does he get me........

0 POINTS!

That 25 point difference would have gotten me the win and a guaranteed payout of $50 with the chance for $400 the following week!