2011 NFL Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Cincinnati will receive two late draft picks from New England in return for WR Chad Ochocinco -- a pick in 2012, a pick in 2013.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Not hatin' on the Patriots but why do other teams like hooking them up? They always seem to be on the best end of trades.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The Bears traded former first-round draft pick Greg Olsen to the Carolina Panthers for a player (not Steve Smith, according to a league source) and a draft pick, just one of three moves the team made at the position today. The specific compensation is not yet known.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Texans agreed to terms with CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year contract.
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jets are now in the driver's seat for Nnamdi Asomugha. The Texans doggedly pursued both of the market's top cornerbacks and did well to come away with one to shore up what was arguably the league's worst secondary in 2010. Joseph is still in his prime at age 27, has flashed shut-down potential in Cincinnati and has ball skills at least on par with Asomugha's. Coordinator Wade Phillips has turned defenses around quickly in the past, and he just landed a key piece to make it happen in Houston.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Texans agreed to terms with CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year contract.
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jets are now in the driver's seat for Nnamdi Asomugha. The Texans doggedly pursued both of the market's top cornerbacks and did well to come away with one to shore up what was arguably the league's worst secondary in 2010. Joseph is still in his prime at age 27, has flashed shut-down potential in Cincinnati and has ball skills at least on par with Asomugha's. Coordinator Wade Phillips has turned defenses around quickly in the past, and he just landed a key piece to make it happen in Houston.

Nov 7, 2006
Not hatin' on the Patriots but why do other teams like hooking them up? They always seem to be on the best end of trades.
you kidding right? how do we get the best deals? we just take the most risks and so far they pan out. no1 would give half the guys we take a chance but we make them shine, thats just what a good system and a good lockerroom can do to certain players though. but yeah i bet the other 2 teams ochocinco was talking to didnt offer as much as we did. and i bet no1 would risk haynesworth but we did. all we got is balls and most teams are too pussy to risk certain players thats all.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^again people probably didnt even want to risk him on the team AT ALL. i'm a bit nervous myself but i think Belichick can turn him around and make him good again (especially with Vince in the middle). for only a 5th that says to me that no1 was really interested. i understand the steal with ocho cause he was loved by the bengals and always wanted to be a Patriot cause for some odd reason Belichick and him always liked each other like they were already on the same team. that steal wasnt for us but for ocho

Jan 12, 2006
^^^again people probably didnt even want to risk him on the team AT ALL. i'm a bit nervous myself but i think Belichick can turn him around and make him good again (especially with Vince in the middle). for only a 5th that says to me that no1 was really interested. i understand the steal with ocho cause he was loved by the bengals and always wanted to be a Patriot cause for some odd reason Belichick and him always liked each other like they were already on the same team. that steal wasnt for us but for ocho
lol hella teams were offering more then the cheatriots. according to the redskins though those squads were all in the NFC so they traded him to the cheatriots. LOL at having balls, the cheatriots are a weenie ass team that enjoys recording other teams practices. what do you guys have to lose?? the redskins already took the major hit of his contract and a 5th rounder isnt shit!!! Don't see where you see the risk factor in that, if he sucks you can cut after week one and wont even notice he was ever a cheatriot.

Nov 7, 2006
lol hella teams were offering more then the cheatriots. according to the redskins though those squads were all in the NFC so they traded him to the cheatriots. LOL at having balls, the cheatriots are a weenie ass team that enjoys recording other teams practices. what do you guys have to lose?? the redskins already took the major hit of his contract and a 5th rounder isnt shit!!! Don't see where you see the risk factor in that, if he sucks you can cut after week one and wont even notice he was ever a cheatriot.
there's more than that though. a guy like that can fuck up a locker room and ours is pretty damn good right now. thats the biggest risk i see. i know if he fucks up on the field we can just bounce him and thats that but there's more to it then just the on field shit. is it our fault that the only teams to offer shit was us and NFC teams? i wouldnt trade him in our Conference either. but i can see why you post all your little wise ass remarks that i wont even care to get into. you're a niners fan, i'd be bitter as fuck if i kept seeing another team be so successful and make runs year in and year out. good luck with alex smith or whatever the name of that guy is, i'm sure he will pan out to be the next Montana lol.

other than that. all these critics clowning haynesworth just makes it better for us cause it should give that much more motivation. and we playing the redskins this year too lol.

Jan 12, 2006
there's more than that though. a guy like that can fuck up a locker room and ours is pretty damn good right now. thats the biggest risk i see. i know if he fucks up on the field we can just bounce him and thats that but there's more to it then just the on field shit. is it our fault that the only teams to offer shit was us and NFC teams? i wouldnt trade him in our Conference either. but i can see why you post all your little wise ass remarks that i wont even care to get into. you're a niners fan, i'd be bitter as fuck if i kept seeing another team be so successful and make runs year in and year out. good luck with alex smith or whatever the name of that guy is, i'm sure he will pan out to be the next Montana lol.

other than that. all these critics clowning haynesworth just makes it better for us cause it should give that much more motivation. and we playing the redskins this year too lol.

bitter??? NEVER! we got 5 super bowls, sooner or later our the time will come for us to be dominant again. 49ers>Cheatriots! Our franchises history shits on yours!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
its down to dallas vs jets for nnamdi

http://twitter.com/#!/michaelombardi/status/96955513773883392

Just updated the Nnamdi situation--49ers telling people they are out..Right now, Dallas and Jets, Ryan brothers are battling. Stay tuned

Cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha has yet to pick a new team. But another team has opted out of the chase.

Michael Lombardi of NFL Network reports that it’s down to Ryan vs. Ryan.

Rex Ryan, as anyone who follows football knows, coaches the Jets. Rob Ryan is the first-year defensive coordinator in Dallas.

Per Lombardi, the 49ers have bailed out. The Texans bailed when they signed Johnathan Joseph. We’ve reported that the Bucs were never it, contrary to reports elsewhere.

We caught wind last night of talk that the Cowboys may jump into this thing. Apparently, they have, with both feet.

Either way, it looks like Asomugha will be on NBC in primetime on Sunday night, September 11. The only question is whether he’ll be wearing a silver helmet, or a white one.