2011 Dennis Richmond Community Impact winner and other things coming up for 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
What's good Siccness last week I got the call I was the 2011 Dennis Richmond Community Impact Award winner. This award is given to teacher who goes above and beyond just teaching. I will be presented the award by bay area news pioneer Dennis Richmond at a $95.00 per ticket sold out event this Saturday in San Ramon,Ca there are gonna be over 300 people there for the award. I was choosen over 280 other teachers in Northern Cali. I also won a $5,000 award to be used at my school( I could have kept the money but they cut our field trips) the the award money will pay for over 480 kids to go on field trips. Im also one of 15 teachers in the U.S. That is up for a $60,000 CNN award. I just completed and song and video for some wonderful disable kids along with King Cydal,Erase-E,for a make a wish type things helped the kids write there raps brought the studio to them and got a $3,000.00 video shot for just about nothing. Song is gonna be the offical song for special Olympics. All Rap Aint Bad volume 2 is 80% done features Yuk,Mac &Ak,Erase-E,King Cydal,Awax,Laroo,Mugzi,Team Black Out,Jimmie Reign,Kafani,Black C,CMG,Don P,TKash,Agerman,Krypto,S.B.,Marvaless,Chillie Powdah,Even Odds,Stik Gullitine,Silence,Ebonni Black,Suga Kane,and some other surprise artist. Also doing 3 kids songs for Kellog's also one rap for Tony The Tiger to be used in a winter 2011 commercial also been contacted by Capri Sun,Sub Way, to do the same thing. As my homie Laroo always tells me im staying in my lane and its paying off. Be on the look out also for 2 indy movie projects one is gonna full of some of the bay area's best and a major big budget horror film starring Morris Chestnut,Lil Bow Wow,Megan Good,Clarence Willams,Busta Rhymes,Common,and others. Just getting started got a performance halftime during the San Jose Sabercats game in May and the White House performance of the 1,2,3,Lets Go kids fitness song keep god first anything can happend...

Jan 31, 2003
Kontac -

I didn't know you were a teacher! That's great!

I don't listen to your music....I'm gonna look you up now though (I don't listen to much anymore...time restraints,,,).

I'm getting my degree now in PolySci, shooting to be a highschool teacher in a few years. Got out of the Army a month back - I love teaching.

Good for you man. I'm proud of you.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Kontac -

I didn't know you were a teacher! That's great!

I don't listen to your music....I'm gonna look you up now though (I don't listen to much anymore...time restraints,,,).

I'm getting my degree now in PolySci, shooting to be a highschool teacher in a few years. Got out of the Army a month back - I love teaching.

Good for you man. I'm proud of you.
Right on I've been teaching 11 years now best job in the world