2 Topics, 1 Thread: TO Might Be Gone In Dallas; Yahoo Columnist Disses Raider Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Sorry but Jerry Jones >>>> Al Davis these days. They're similar in the fact that they go after the big-name guys, some of whom they don't need, but Jerry Jones knows a lot more about today's NFL than Al Davis does.
I was exhagerating... I know he's not as bad as AD... but you can't deny he makes some horrible personnel decisions... he tries throw money at big names and hope he can like that... he has even stated that chemistry on the field is overrated

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Maaaan the Cowboys are just a more talented version of the Raiders, with their crazy ass owner and shit

although I think we're in a better situation... because Al Davis is older and in worse health... I think Jerry Jones is gonna be alive for a lot more years... lol
What?? In better shape then us?? Bwhahahahaah! Get real mane!! Yall do have some talent but the worst owner in sports not just football!! Until he goes yall aint makin no noise mane!! He will hold u back!! Got Em!!

To be clear, I wasn't talking about YOU in the first post. A bunch of your fellow Cowboy fans disagreed with me when I told them how Owens was. I believe it was in the "TO is a faggot" thread. So when I said "I told you guys" I didn't necessarily mean you. YOU might know how TO works, but some of your fellow Cowboy fans obviously did not.
I got u mane!! Just wanted to be clear!! Ofcourse I was hopin for the best but hey u cant get everything. It seems like he aint goin nowhere though. The rumor was Garrett went to Jones and sai its either me or T.O. and now Garrett is on a plane to St. Lou!! Haha!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Dont know about that, according to reports, thats why he flew back to St. Lou!! Well see what unfolds in the comin days!! I dont want Garrett or T.O. anymore to be honest!! But if either or both still there then ofcourse I hope they ball!! Got Em!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
What?? In better shape then us?? Bwhahahahaah! Get real mane!! Yall do have some talent but the worst owner in sports not just football!! Until he goes yall aint makin no noise mane!! He will hold u back!! Got Em!!
you didnt notice the "lol" at the end of my post... it was kinda meant as a joke...

saying our owner will die before yours was not in all seriousness...

geeeez... lighten up siccness.net

I was fuckin around... GOT EM!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yup yup... all good... shit, I know the Raiders are a mess... an good old Al is lookin to live until he's 120 years old... so at that rate I might not see another Raiders super Bowl until I'm what.... 62? haha... I can't wait for that shit!