2 Shot In Argument After Petaluma Hip-Hop Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
thats why sum citys band , hip hop shows! Shit i cant even to a event in my own city right now! there scared of the croud. bullshit! shit like this dont happen at country shows! and those cowboys got guns too! lol

Dec 30, 2003
thats why sum citys band , hip hop shows! Shit i cant even to a event in my own city right now! there scared of the croud. bullshit! shit like this dont happen at country shows! and those cowboys got guns too! lol
freddie... not hating on you but ... its CROWD......... not CROUD

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah its hilarious that people and more often than not, ARTISTS ENTOURAGE who all think they have to be stars too, that fuck it up for promoters/venue operators. I've had some great spots to do shows in the last 10 years that have ALL been fucked up by morons who shouldn't even be allowed to breathe the same air as me...it's really too bad, the guys that throw these shows are good people with good intentions that shouldn't ever have to be bothered with this kind of bad rap.

Jan 15, 2007
i was at the show, rydah did not show up... d-lo and stalin put on a good show... fab and diggs looked kinda tired but i dont blame them the crowed wasnt giving out alot of energy... the best part was seeing miami on stage giggin

May 20, 2008
lmfao

and why the fuck is j stalin lookin like ashy larry from dave chapelle on this fuckin cover poster??? hahaha lmfao

this thread is too fuckin funny