2 Red Rings?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I was jus playin some Red Faction and my shit all the sudden got 2 red flashing lights and scared the shit out of me.. I then ran over and turned it off and turned it back on and it was fine.. Then i googled it and i guess its because it's overheated? I think this has happened to me before hella long ago, but i'm not positive if that was my first xbox i had or the one i have now.. has this happened to anyone else? should i be expectin the RROD soon?

Jan 12, 2006
see what you need to do is go down to the beach and get yourself some sand

pull out the av/hdmi cable and pour some sand into the connection hole

use the rest of the sand to bury your av/hdmi cable in your garden for at least 20 minutes

after burying it, stand by it and sing the national anthem of uzbekistan loud enough so that your neighbours hear it

remove the cable after 20 minutes and plug it back into your 360

it should now continue to work as normal

hope this helps
THIS!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Just buy a fan, dude. That solved my disc read error problem and my overheating problem, obviously. I haven't gotten the two rings since I added the fan.

Mar 30, 2006
This happened to me 3 times yesterday when I was playing Call of Duty WAW. My 360 didn't wanna turn off when I pressed the button so I disconnected all the wires especially to the power cord box. I took the hard drive out along with the power cord box and let them sit for about an hour. I started it up again and it's been working good so far.

Jan 7, 2004
Same thing just happened to my kids 360, I tried all the turning off, unplugging and waiting but it kept happening so I had to send it in. I sent it in last week it's currently in transit on it's way back.

I have had to send my xbox back twice and now my kids once but I still prefer an xbox over a PS3, not hatin on a PS3 I just like the xbox better.