2 "new" leaked Pac diss songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
might be negative, this shit is hard tho and how is it hater shit when these niggas tried to kill Pac, and was tryna hate on west coast rap. This aint that era but it bring me back perfectly that's what real music will do so I fucks with it.

May 4, 2002
so when are they droppin his unreleased albums? didnt someone buy death row and wanna release pacs music in og form?

edit im not talkin about those super shit unmixed albums

May 25, 2005
might be negative, this shit is hard tho and how is it hater shit when these niggas tried to kill Pac, and was tryna hate on west coast rap. This aint that era but it bring me back perfectly that's what real music will do so I fucks with it.
real shit...me and the homie were bumping these yesterday like..damn this shit negative or not brought out the best in cats..really stepped their game up...too many fruity cats now with the safe shit everyone be doing..

Nov 6, 2005
Negative or not, that era will always be some of the realist shit out. Back then Beef hadnt been so commercialized that it was only created for ratings... Im not saying that it didnt factor in, but back then dudes didnt start beef solely for sales. When these guys were beefin it meant something personal to em, and it showed in there music. These tracks (ie hit em up, toss it up etc.) are some of my favorite pac tracks. When your just in that fuck everyone mood. So yes, I agree beef tracks arent worth the time that the artist spent putting them together ANYMORE, but back then they made some REAL CLEAN music while beefing. SOME manage to pull it off now days, but its rare... Just my opinion though.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Same here.

Love this shit.

Feb 8, 2003
watch your mouth is on the original makaveli 7 day theory album but was cut and replaced with me and my girlfriend. The O.G 3 day theory that pac personally made before it was changed after he died hit the net.