2 More NYPD Officers Shot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
police get shot everyday. media just trying to sensationalize this into some people vs police war.
Like a year ago, they were talking about trying to take people's guns away. I'm surprised this conversation hasn't come up again. But then again, if unarmed civilians are getting killed by the police, it's probably not a good time to suggest that they can't carry arms either I guess.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
police get shot everyday. media just trying to sensationalize this into some people vs police war.
It is a people vs police war. These people who attack police use guerrilla warfare sneak attack tactics and it should be considered nothing less than domestic terrorism and treason, instantly punishable by death by firing squad or hanging. I'm going to email every single person in congress and send letters and relentlessly call them until its put into a bill then becomes law

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
It is a people vs police war. These people who attack police use guerrilla warfare sneak attack tactics and it should be considered nothing less than domestic terrorism and treason, instantly punishable by death by firing squad or hanging. I'm going to email every single person in congress and send letters and relentlessly call them until its put into a bill then becomes law
shut the fuck up, cops who are sworn to uphold the constitution shitting all over the peoples civil rights is treason, a person ambushing a cop is murder, and nothing more.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
It takes a fucked up person to choose that career path. Sure, there are good cops, but most are shady as hell. They cant keep treating civilians this way or theres going to be alot more freeways named after dead cops.