2 Chainz - B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO

1. Fork (Prod. Mike Will Made it)
2. 36 (Prod. Crak King)
3. Feds Watching (Prod. Pharrell)
4. Where You Been ft. Cap 1 (Prod. Mike Will Made It)
5. I Do It ft. Drake & Lil Wayne (Prod. D Rich & Boi-1da)
6. Used 2 (Prod. Mannie Fresh)
7. Netflix ft. Fergie (Prod. Honorable C Note)
8. Extra ft. Rich Homie Quan (Prod. Boi-1dA)
9. U Da Realest (Prod. Drumma Boy)
10. Beautiful Pain (Prod. Honorable C Note)
11. So We Can Live ft. T-Pain (Prod. DJ Montay & J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
12. Mainstream Ratchet (Prod. Lil Korey)
13. Black Unicorn ft. Chrisette Michele & Sunni Patterson (Prod. DJ Toomp)
14. Outroduction (Prod. Street Runner)

Deluxe Edition tracks

15. Employee Of The Month (prod. Diplo)
16. Live And Learn ft. Dolla Boy & Pusha T (Prod. V-Don)
17. Livin ft. IAMSU! (Prod. League Of Stars)

Y'all ain't talking about this?

Of all the extreme Tity Boi hate I see on here, I'd have thought someone would've posted this before me LOL.

This album took a airstrike at his debut album. His ear for production got even better. These beats are on The Recession type-shit. He's trying a bit more serious although he's still entertaining. This album confirms that Tity Boi has surpassed Ludacris in every way possible. This is how an entertaining album should be done. I only really hate the Fergie song (The beat was great, but her featuring fucked up the vibe).

Props: Darkshowdown

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

1. Fork (Prod. Mike Will Made it)
2. 36 (Prod. Crak King)
3. Feds Watching (Prod. Pharrell)
4. Where You Been ft. Cap 1 (Prod. Mike Will Made It)
5. I Do It ft. Drake & Lil Wayne (Prod. D Rich & Boi-1da)
6. Used 2 (Prod. Mannie Fresh)
7. Netflix ft. Fergie (Prod. Honorable C Note)
8. Extra ft. Rich Homie Quan (Prod. Boi-1dA)
9. U Da Realest (Prod. Drumma Boy)
10. Beautiful Pain (Prod. Honorable C Note)
11. So We Can Live ft. T-Pain (Prod. DJ Montay & J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
12. Mainstream Ratchet (Prod. Lil Korey)
13. Black Unicorn ft. Chrisette Michele & Sunni Patterson (Prod. DJ Toomp)
14. Outroduction (Prod. Street Runner)

Deluxe Edition tracks

15. Employee Of The Month (prod. Diplo)
16. Live And Learn ft. Dolla Boy & Pusha T (Prod. V-Don)
17. Livin ft. IAMSU! (Prod. League Of Stars)

Y'all ain't talking about this?

Of all the extreme Tity Boi hate I see on here, I'd have thought someone would've posted this before me LOL.

This album took a airstrike at his debut album. His ear for production got even better. These beats are on The Recession type-shit. He's trying a bit more serious although he's still entertaining. This album confirms that Tity Boi has surpassed Ludacris in every way possible. This is how an entertaining album should be done. I only really hate the Fergie song (The beat was great, but her featuring fucked up the vibe).
how on earth has he surpassed ludacris?
luda raps circles around 2 chainz and i'm not a luda fan in the slightest but respect his craft. he has several successful albums not to mention dude is part of fast & the furious. no way in hell he has surpassed luda. he has a long way to go.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Rasan @Rasan . IMO Luda's fallen very off the last couple of years. I grew up on the dude. His records don't even sound as engaging to listen to. His track record and multi-platinum streak was better than many rappers, no doubt. I just think if he don't come with it on Ludaversal this year, its a wrap

His catolouge was good up until 2008 (Theatre Of The Mind). His weakest album is Battle Of The Sexes. I'm not too sure about his new album either. I'll guarentee that Ludas new album won't be touching Tity's album.

Feb 8, 2003
Rasan @Rasan . IMO Luda's fallen very off the last couple of years. I grew up on the dude. His records don't even sound as engaging to listen to. His track record and multi-platinum streak was better than many rappers, no doubt. I just think if he don't come with it on Ludaversal this year, its a wrap

His catolouge was good up until 2008 (Theatre Of The Mind). His weakest album is Battle Of The Sexes. I'm not too sure about his new album either. I'll guarentee that Ludas new album won't be touching Tity's album.
luda has way better and bigger ventures then music he been focusingon like his headphones, resturants, liquor, movies that why he hasnt dropped no album in years. also his new mixtape is weak as fuck so i agree with you about him falling off. but its a new era also so the artist that came out during his batch like nelly, t.i, clipse, etc arent popping nowdays.

Mar 1, 2006
2 chainz is entertaining. He aint tryna be nas. I sense that he is smarter than what his lyrics reflects. That luda mixtape is hotter than an igloo, but 2 chainz will never rap circles around luda

Last edited:
Props: Jaysav

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I can't fathom downloading a 2 Chain album due to having no interest in his musical approach.. I might make an exception this time and give him a chance.. I don't hate him, just never heard anything from him that made me want to check out his album.