17 Reasons sign in the Mission being...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I heard they are tying to take down the 17 reasons sign in the Mission. Now, I'm not from the Mission, nor Frisco, but I'm a homeboy and am all about tradition. I would be pissed if they tried to take a landmark down in my home town were I grew up. Can anyone from the mission speak on this, or anyone that feels me.

FOR THE HATERS: I read this in the paper, so ain't no rumor startin here.

M

MrFreeze

thats hardly a landmark playa. i never even seen the 17 reasons signs and i live right next to the mission. i really woudnt car if they took it down its not like there destroying the golden gate bridge or anything. my $0.02.

Apr 25, 2002
It was the cronicle, but I'm not sure if it was tues, wed, or thur paper. They made it sound like a big deal, so I was curious. Supposedly there is a petition going around. It obviously means something to some people.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I live a couple bloccs away..I mean it's just something that's been there for a while...it's kinda weird lookin out my kitchen window and looking at a big MGD billboard.

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
i know exactly where that sign is but, that shits been broke since i was born! i mean, its tight that its still up and all, but it doesnt serve any purpose cause the store that was called "17 reasons" aint even there anymore. (unless im mistaken and that salvation army-type clothes store is called 17 reasons).

187isjusta#

That sign was cool. I use to pimp some how on that block on Capp street. Those were the days until 5-0 started busting fools. My hoe moved to Seattle

Apr 25, 2002
that sign does serve no purpose and people are getting sentimental because of the compilation that was heated, but really had nothing to do witht the sign.
to my understanding 17 reasons was talking about a clip like celly said.