15 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY LOOKIN FOR DEAL... I GOT THE SKILLS CUZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Naked Man said:
If thats true,,, His new name is Frozty da HOE man!!
Did yall catch it when he said "Why you gotta do this shit to me?

Fuckin' fake. That's prolly why he ain't got a fuckin deal. Now i feel humiliated by givin' him props

I TAKE ALL THAT SHIT BACK YOU PUNK ASS IMPOSTER!!!
WOW... makes you glad you're a real MC huh, seeing how kids can stoop so low... psssh, we got a calling for this shit, I do, in my heart, i gotta write shit, I gotta write or my anger takes control... and these buster ass kids just want the fame. better get they minds right because their dreaming if they think it's like that. LOL

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

dang now that shit rite there was cold i been lookin at this thread for days and watchin people play theyselves
but my homie dankrupt told me when we played that mp3 that they was no way that was sum 15 year old from alabama? i mean come on now that fag looks like sum chump froma bill n ted movie prolly walk round talin that surfer talk ''exellent'' ''bogus'' u know
fucc his ass
vamps ban that snow flake ass ice cream fruit cake sidebusta

Apr 25, 2002
Haha he conviently took down the mp3 page for obvious reasons. What a bitch for taking someone else's shit, I should have figured that a white boy crip wannabe from Renton was gonna be wack nothing good comes out of that fucking city. Kas is right though he is now Frozty Da Hoe Man, he is exposed now I'm pissed off that I even gave this fool props. Fuck off you little cocksucking whore, stay in those pampers for a while and keep riding the little tike bike with training wheels like the little bitch that you are.

Apr 25, 2002
He's from maple valley.........

i dont know which renton your talkin bout...i know some g'z out in renton/skyway...........skilled, lake forest park aint SHIT compared to renton/skyway.............

Apr 25, 2002
Villian Im not trying to say that lake forest park is hard or anything cause it is very far from that, it is just a little piece of shit city that is just another dot on a map. I'm sure there are some g's in Renton, the only reason I said that is because I've been to Renton and its not that great of a city. Maple Valley if that is where he is from is a shithole too, but Villian your the homie and I know you got your shit down straight so there is no reason to debate it. All I got to say is fuck Frozty Da Hoe Man period.

Apr 25, 2002
He also said that he was gonna be on slr and that D was gonna sign him in a few days and really work with him and turn him into a good artist in a couple years lmao, no joke that is what the little hoe actually said.

Jul 17, 2002
damn people!!! whats this shit??? i've met some kidz on here that can flow!!! he might be white but if he can flow then he can flow leave it alone!!! im white yea i got likz i've had people hear me ive done shit for people but hey if he said he flows and people have heard of him dont doubt the kid till u know him!!!

Jul 17, 2002
i look in the devils eyez/
let all the demons in my body know i ride/
let god know im bangin the westside/
let these slugz go and watch everybody cry/
world war 3 started by siccly evil i want to see everybody bleed/
psycho me and my family/
fucc with the disease/
encriminate everybody lord jesus/
the king of this city how i could i be this/
hard,this flashy/
basically i took the game flipped upside down and let'em know im strapped/
clique claque/
tap the trigga and the po po'z frontin that fast/
but im doin'em filthy handin'em cash/
dirty cops wont attack if u tha last to stand/

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Tha~Righteous~1 said:
damn people!!! whats this shit??? i've met some kidz on here that can flow!!! he might be white but if he can flow then he can flow leave it alone!!! im white yea i got likz i've had people hear me ive done shit for people but hey if he said he flows and people have heard of him dont doubt the kid till u know him!!!
Who in the FUCK R YOU???? Did you read "Anything" on this thread?? The little boy put up a bogus mp3 page which wasn't him. So obviously we haven't heard the little asshole!!

And who have YOU worked with? Cuz those liks you typed were kinda,,, , , hmmm, , , "corny" , , ,shall I say? And who gives a fuck about if your white or black? Does it matter? Just don't put no fake ass shit on this forum. Especially lyrics if your not battling anyone.

Jul 17, 2002
nigga dont talk shit!!! i got more family then u got homies nigga!!! u wanna beef with me!!! we can meet somewhere and it can go down like a G thang alright nigga its non of ur bizzness so stay up out of it i wasnt talking to u got it good u dont lets knuccle up in my hood!!!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Tha~Righteous~1 said:
aiight my mistake nigga already told me do what u gotta do u do that shit to me i do stay strapped and u will get ur big toes blown off along with ur thumbs!!!
NIGGA?????
Didn't you say you were WHITE???
You better be careful buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.