15 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY LOOKIN FOR DEAL... I GOT THE SKILLS CUZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2002
www.mp3.com
Aye wutz crakin? Im a 15 year old white boy straight out the 425. I was raised in Alabama but I aint no country boy. I been flowen since I was in diapers. Me and my boy Jesai are tryna get shit started. I got demo's... wuteva you name it... If you ask around the 425 and some of the 206 people kno of me and I got a good rep. Prolly the only white boy that can hang wit anybody. I'm tryna get my name out. I always be tryna start shit 4 us but then shit gets fucked up wit my folkes or one of my homies wants out cuz they cant deal wit the stress. All I need is some tight beats and a mic to spit at and my shit will be off tha hook. Hit me up on AIM: FroztyDaSnoMan or e-mail me at [email protected] if you kno ay body that can help me out. If you need tracks or flows wuteva. Im prepared. I was born to rep the 206 and I just need help gettin off the ground yall. WuN

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
UH OH,,,,,,,,,, Looks like we got another one boys!!

You goin' about this the WRONG WAY FROZTY. Now I must sick my dogs on you,,,,,,,Did you happen 2 see what happened 2 the last cat who was searching 4 a label deal on this board?????

BEWARE!!

Apr 25, 2002
Dont fuck with the dog he will eat you up and shit you out. Yeah he is right though your approaching it all wrong don't come on someone elses board trying to get a deal, shit at least say welcome me to the board. You should have seen the last guy that can on here Kas dismantled him.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Aint this some shit. The street level classifides. this aint Sell your used ho's hire your local white boy. wtf??

For real homie, Grab your demo and present it at clubs to dj's and get some feed back. if the local scene can crack your shit then you can use concrete evidence of why a label should even look at you. And you cant just walk in to an offiace or place of business and be like im the hardest white boy from the area give me a deal. But that kind of ambition is needed. My best advice i could say was this ad you ran on the street level board was a big mistake and you really should look at your music like a business not a help wanted ad.

:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
leave the kid alone...........

i notice a bunch of cats actin' like their fuckin' d-sane himself on here.......he's only 15.......he cant go to the CLUB......i think it should be on D to say if he went about the wrong way or not.....post up some shit lil man.........

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

LMAOoooooooooooo @ the SLR board. Ya'll are sooo funny!

W'sup D-Sane! :classic:

Status
Not open for further replies.