12 year old attempts suicide by jumping off overpass, lands on car killing the driver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2017
South Carolina
Police: 22-year-old woman dead after 12-year-old boy jumped from I-66 overpass onto car | WJLA

FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. (ABC7) — Virginia State Police say a 12-year-old boy's suicide attempt has left a 22-year-old woman dead after the boy jumped off an overpass on I-66 and landed on the woman's car. The boy is now in the hospital with life-threatening injuries, according to officials.

According to police, the boy jumped off the Cedar Lane I-66 overpass near Exit 62 in Fairfax County at around 4 p.m. Saturday. Authorities say the boy landed on a car driving eastbound, and the driver of that car, 22-year-old Marisa Harris, was knocked out by the impact. A man, who police say was in the passenger's seat at the time of the collision, took control of the wheel and got the car to the shoulder.

When first responders arrived on the scene, they say Harris was already dead.

The boy remains in the hospital, according to officials, and the man who was in the front seat was not injured.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Sucidal and dangerous; I like him that he blatantly tried to surf off a bridge and is brave enough to do it all to himself, but u can't blame him for trying it over an overpass and dropping down on some passer by. Shit the lil dude thought it out if not he has a life experience that will put it up his ass before he tries some droopy shit like that again and if he can't handle we need to make overpasses a little more dangerous

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk