10sion "Lost in the Game!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NASTY NATE

thank u for postin this....I see what u mean now...But the covers are WAY DIFFERENT....The concept is I guess somewhat similar BUT STILL WAY DIFFERENT...I f I woulda known about this I wouldn't have went with mine but oh well It's too late now...They'll be back from press this week so If anyone wants to order one just hit my P.M. BOX....HOLLA:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^

i agree - very similar concept, but way different design and layout.

nate - the album looks solid, looking forward to giving it a listen.

BTW - not to clown or anything, but you look dead-on like king kong bundy in that pic :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
I'm feelin both concepts on the covers

I will be supportin big nate dogg, but can anyone please tell me how I can get a copy of that 10sion album, he is like one of my new fav artists and I would like to get a copy, maybe someone coo with him knows, I dont know maybe even Nick if im not mistaken you are coo with him.

Jul 10, 2002
@ unknown music

thenfirst 10sion album is out of print, good luck in finding a sealed copy, maybe somebody will sell you theres.....im just about positive even 10sion doesnt have any copies of that one left....check ebay i think i say a cat sellin one on there.....

now if you mean the new 190sion album...check ya local record store, they should have it, if not ask for them to place a order for you.....good lookin out for supportin ya ocal artists mayne...holla back on the pm if you need anything else