103.5 THE BOMB FLIPS FORMAT TO ALL TOP40/POP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
http://radioinsight.com/sacramentos-bomb-getting-hot/

Entravision Communications’ Rhythmic CHR “103.5 The Bomb” KBMB Sacramento is in the process of shifting to a more Mainstream presentation. Syndicated morning host Big Boy will be dropped in favor of a “More Music Morning” show. Entravision registered Hot1035Radio.com last week, currently pointing to a splash page for KBMB being “Under Construction”.

A shift to Mainstream will place KBMB in more direct competition with Entercom’s “107.9 The End” KDND as opposed to CBS’ Rhythmic 102.5 KSFM.

Sep 17, 2007
hella gay...so basically Sac has no rap radio station now....

remember when Oak Park had the underground radio station for awhile V92 the black market was hooking up.

Sep 17, 2007
have ya'll heard that Mega Radio Mix, some techno mix with bits and pieces of of every radio song out right now.....i swear i'll never listen to the radio again. im done.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
^^^

With u on this one Akazie...I mean I rarley fuked with the radio n e wayz but this shit is over the top...maybe this might make way for another or a better hiphop station for SAC...dought though...R.I.P HipHop radio in SAC

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
hella gay...so basically Sac has no rap radio station now....

remember when Oak Park had the underground radio station for awhile V92 the black market was hooking up.
I disagree.....it's been where it's been for the last 10 years...on the net!!

I just hope all you now understand the importance of internet radio and giving you all a choice when it comes to radio!

Sep 17, 2007
i actually like listening to Big Boys Neighborhood, that one mexican cat they had on there was hella funny. or was he mexican? he sounded like it.

Sep 17, 2007
I disagree.....it's been where it's been for the last 10 years...on the net!!

I just hope all you now understand the importance of internet radio and giving you all a choice when it comes to radio!
LOOKS LIKE IM A BE A FULLTIME DEDICATED SACTOWN RADIO LISTENER.....

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
i actually like listening to Big Boys Neighborhood, that one mexican cat they had on there was hella funny. or was he mexican? he sounded like it.
Yeah I fucked with big boy in the mornin too, damn near every day droppin my kids off at school.

And ol boy is mexican...

On a side note this shit just shows how much Sacramento as a city hates on hiphop...artist, shows, ect ect.

Its like they hate on holdin shows for hiphop in fear of violence...the radio stations dont support local artist for shit...well besides that show the bomb had but thats done now.....fuck it thow artist been doin their thang out here for years wthout the citys support so fuck um!

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I didn't listen to that shit No way and listening on Sunday just to hear my homies wasn't even worth Turning on till 80West Radio Came Out. I been Rocking Sactownradio.com which will be available in the new Ford cars. Also I fucks wit KUMS.FM & DZ Nuttz Radio so them dick sucking Payola muthafuckas losing they jobs aint no biggie to me. Even Howard Stearn went to Satellite... Get with the future. Will go back to AM/FM in 2013 well the survivors of the carnage since some of ya'll think we all gone die like in the movies LMAO

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
i never listen to 103.5 becuase they only play wack gay shit like lil wayne & kanye west,they never be havin any songz from sac rappers....i heard that the person that owns 103.5 is some old white lady,thatz why it aint no good music on that station.

if i owned that station i would only be playin west coast rap and all the new & old skool sac shit,,,,its 2 bad that the people who own these stations dont really know anything about music,they only know about mainstrean shit.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Waaack! lol like dude said, might as well make it official, the radio been gay... Funny to say I find better music on 106.5 cuz its all different 90s music, or 101.1 where its mostly oldies! If I had a choice i'd deff have sactownradio in my car but i jus dont see it happening... :/ keep grindin tho yall, I'll have some new shit for you soon...916 stand up!

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
Waaack! lol like dude said, might as well make it official, the radio been gay... Funny to say I find better music on 106.5 cuz its all different 90s music, or 101.1 where its mostly oldies! If I had a choice i'd deff have sactownradio in my car but i jus dont see it happening... :/ keep grindin tho yall, I'll have some new shit for you soon...916 stand up!
bruh I slap SacTownRadio in my car every day...all it takes is a smart phone and a car stereo w/ an aux input

but factory installed indash internet radio is here too...check this out -
http://bit.ly/57FGlM

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
when i lived up that way i remember there being 102.5 and 103.5 stations. does 102.5 exist now? as far as 103.5 is concerned who cares they play garbage much like 94.9 in the bay and following close is 106 kmel. its the radio so if the kids like it they play it, they dont play music that us old people listen to and when they do its called a throwback jam