103.5 THE BOMB FLIPS FORMAT TO ALL TOP40/POP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
hella gay...so basically Sac has no rap radio station now....

remember when Oak Park had the underground radio station for awhile V92 the black market was hooking up.
the group that originally put up funding for KBMB was supposed to include most of the talent from the Oak Park station, myself included, but decided against it last minute....they still used the call letters, format and even some of the mixes to start the station off. straight BITIN' ass muthafuckas!

the station in Oak Park was created with both the local artist and the community in mind, and the programming was catered around that. KBMB went out of its way to ignore BOTH.

with technology the way it is, something else will pop up....believe that.

for now we have www.sactownradio.com and www.kums.fm that still go hard. so please support those that support you.

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
the group that originally put up funding for KBMB was supposed to include most of the talent from the Oak Park station, myself included, but decided against it last minute....they still used the call letters, format and even some of the mixes to start the station off. straight BITIN' ass muthafuckas!

the station in Oak Park was created with both the local artist and the community in mind, and the programming was catered around that. KBMB went out of its way to ignore BOTH.

with technology the way it is, something else will pop up....believe that.

for now we have www.sactownradio.com and www.kums.fm that still go hard. so please support those that support you.
WAS THAT KNOZ???

the only station that ever supported me is sactownradio.com , so i fucks with them all day....
^^^^^^^^^
YEEEEEE..looks like us and midgets are on even ground in C-Dubb's book ;) LOL..

Oct 11, 2002
I was wondering what the deal was. I heard them say Hot 1035 one day (while I was changin CDs) and thought it was kinda gay anyway, like they was bitin Hot 97 or somethin. It's even gayer they trying to get on some 1079 shit. Ah well, never liked radio in Sac anyway. People always ask me why I dont try to get my music played on local stations and that is the reason.

May 22, 2008
103.5 refused to play anything X-Raided on the radio, even his clean radio cuts. The only love he ever got was when Smigg Dirtee gave shots out to X-Raided and Bloc Star on the mix show he was always appearing on. Sac has never been very supportive of any of it's incredible hip-hop talent.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
How do you launch a pirate radio station? What do you need to get it crackin?
at the time, stations onder 5000 watts were illegal, and we had to get equipment from canada. now you can get licence for under 5000watts and do the damn thing....just have to adhere to fcc codes.

internet stations is where its at though....no restrictions

im working on getting a show on kumsfm.com if/when i do, shhhhit, ist finna be on damnit