100s aka KossiKo Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
Beats arent what I expected but i like this shit a lot! Kid is in his own lane and putting out dope music! Hopefully his future stuff goes back to the Too short type old school dark beats.... But this will surely hold me over!
ya i read that before IVRY came out that he was gonna switch it up on his next project. I digg it. Showing hes got some variety. Showcasing at SXSW is a big move on his part, gonna make a bunch of new connections. Look forward to his next project..

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2003
don't care for the new ep. don't hate it, but the last one was much better. this feels like a step back
I like the first one better myself. "IVRY" sounds like 100's and Joe Waxx had some songs with their sound and had them touched up with effects and added vocals/instrumentation by Fools Gold records producers sound. Sounds way more polished, layered and aiming for more audiences. The first one was obviously more raw and striped down. Both good projects though but I say the first one was a little better.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
my thoughts on this are that it had to be an iamsu, a 100s, young l, or lil b that comes out and makes an impact on a larger scale than what the bay rap market is paying attention to. philthy can buy as many features as he wants nobody is going to check for him outside of the bay, the valley, seattle, denver or KC. everyone's looking at these turf type rappers like they have potential to do anything outside of the bay's footprint, but it's these artists that develop themselves outside of the bay politics bullshit that are going to skip ahead of everyone in the 'bay artist' line.

stretch obviously understands this. not only understands it but he's pioneering that hustle out here, he's establishing a track record of breaking unique acts that represent the eclecticness and artistry the bay's always been known for.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2003
my thoughts on this are that it had to be an iamsu, a 100s, young l, or lil b that comes out and makes an impact on a larger scale than what the bay rap market is paying attention to. philthy can buy as many features as he wants nobody is going to check for him outside of the bay, the valley, seattle, denver or KC. everyone's looking at these turf type rappers like they have potential to do anything outside of the bay's footprint, but it's these artists that develop themselves outside of the bay politics bullshit that are going to skip ahead of everyone in the 'bay artist' line.

stretch obviously understands this. not only understands it but he's pioneering that hustle out here, he's establishing a track record of breaking unique acts that represent the eclecticness and artistry the bay's always been known for.

Very true. As far as I can see it seems like anyone who is actually doing anything somewhat significant in the music business from the bay is fucking Stretch.

Does he manage 100's, Lil B and Young L?

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
i've seen him specifically associated with kreayshawn, roach gigz and 100s. i think lil b and young l are kinda on their own shit (separate from each other even), but imo all those young bugged out artists are cut from the same cloth.

it's unfortunate the streets don't support, but in the end i don't think it matters too much those are the type of artists that find an audience anyways somewhere else.

this is young l store in LA