1000 ways the bay is back!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
RAH2KMIXTAPEMOB said:
THE BAY HASNT GONE ANY WHERE?
The Bay may not have gone anywhere but in the last 4-5 years they've been putting out junk. Stop being so damn optimistic and start being honest. The Bay has been putting out quality shit lately which is attracting more fans and listeners. I'm not going to lie. I wasn't feeling Keak at all until I heard white t's, blue jeans, and nikes. So big ups to all the upcoming producers and artist. We're definitely on a rise. Shit come to think of it, David Banner just started giving shout outs to the Bay but never in the past, well not that I know of. So Mr. Rah, That should tell you something. The Bay "was" knocked off the radar for a hot minute.

From what I heard, Jadakiss said he needs to come back here more often because he was wondering why cats is jumpin on cars and dancing and acting stupid. He likes the aptmosphere out here.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont think the bay is dead.......thats all most of we tune into is bay area.......we just need more exposure and mtv and bet does not want to give that