100 things you SHOULD know about Africa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
PreachOnBrotha said:
Great read, homie. Thanks bro.

I didn't read it all, but I will in a little bit.

apparently theres linguistic similarities between the two also...and the helmets that there wearing are supposedly very similar to ones worn by nubians and west africans?

Aug 6, 2006
HUERO''909 said:
http://www.catchpenny.org/race.html

heres another good lil article i guess about the egyptian race issue again...
I like this article, it's very impartial.. There's only one thing that confuses me knowing what I know. I have been previously aware of the minor difference between the Northern types (Ramses II) and Southern type (King Tut) Egyptians, and I've also read about how the Northern types began to predominate all over Egypt during the Dynastic. This is unexpected though, since historical records clearly show the South conquering and unifying the North under Narmer. You'd assume the southern types to then spread all through Egypt, unless of course the Northerners were slaves (which I seriously doubt).. The fact that the Southern types predominate during the New kingdom is consistent with the 18th Dynasty records of armies from Thebes and further South liberating Egypt from the Hyksos and starting the 18th Dynasty (most powerful and famous dynasty in Egypt).. I'd like to read more about relationships between Egyptians and Nubians, whom Yurco deemed to be the most closest Ethnically to the Egyptians..
http://teachers.henrico.k12.va.us/pocahontas/grinsell_m/egyptians_white_black.html

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
what dynasty was ramses 2? he was 19th rite? and what dynasty or time period was TUT?

NVM i found out in a book i have haha

and i just read what u posted i think thats where the quotes i put up earlier were from but yeh good article also....

did u see the one i posted about olmec africans? i think it said something about mende script found somewhere in mexico im tryin to remember haha

Aug 6, 2006
HUERO''909 said:
what dynasty was ramses 2? he was 19th rite? and what dynasty or time period was TUT?

NVM i found out in a book i have haha

and i just read what u posted i think thats where the quotes i put up earlier were from but yeh good article also....

did u see the one i posted about olmec africans? i think it said something about mende script found somewhere in mexico im tryin to remember haha
Ramses II was the 19th, Tut the 18th(the dynasty that ran out the Hyksos)..

Yea, I've read that before a long time ago, about the Olmecs. I remember now, Dr. Clyde Winters is the main advocate for that theory, I've engaged in minor dialogue with him on Egyptsearch.com.. Honestly, lol, he's considered somewhat of a kook..He tries to connect Mende people and Dravidians with every world civilization from China to America. The only reason I hold him suspect is to basically avoid criticism , since I'm not sure of his methods and evidence. He claimed to have deciphered languages that no one else seems to have been able to (Meroetic, Olmec, Indus Valley script) and links them all with Black people. Though there are other scholars in which he based his theories from who support his arguments, I'm not sure if I should take him at face value. I have to keep an open mind though and not dismiss him and others out right, so I'm neutral on that for now, I have no strong opinion on the Olmecs..

Aug 6, 2006
HUERO''909 said:
lol...chekk this out...http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/egypt.htm

and clikk on the chapter 8 link...

i dont know...im sure the person who made it is prolly some white supremacist but there is some good info and art in there...
Haha, that's stormfront.com, it's a white supremacy website, no one takes them seriously, lol.. All of their claims are easily debunked (and have been), I can go through them if you'd like, assuming that you take them seriously.. As a matter of fact, what's the use?

These are the people truly said to be closest to ancient Egyptians. Based on skeletal remains and linguistic studies they have the closest physical phenotype and closest language to that of the ancient Egyptians. These are the Beja people..
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=004268

^They've lived in and around Egypt for the past 25,000 years it has been reported.. If they want to call these people "white", they can be my guest, but these were the Egyptians' closest relatives, who resemble the ancients more than the Copts and still live in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
naw i didnt really take it serious thats why i put lol next to it...but yeh abou that dude it did seem odd him tryin to put west africans in china and shit haha...

so i'll take what he has to say with a grain of salt haha

Aug 6, 2006
HiT-2-TiMeS said:
Parkboyz are you too ashamed to answer the question or what? Simple question....what is your education level?
Why not ascertain that yourself? I just don't feel as if I have to reveal my life story to you, especially given your rude entrance into the thread. I owe you nothing unless I can get some type of apology for your recent intrusion, or at least some acknowledgment that you were out of line...

Aug 6, 2006
HiT-2-TiMeS said:
You are a faggot. You tell people to argue with you through your PM and then you ignore your PM. I bet you never graduated high school.
I invited you to the thread for a reasoned debate since you so blatantly challenged me and my ability to prioritize facts and relevancy of a topic, but I see that all you want to do is flame like a true internet junkie and I have no patience for your blameless immaturity/ignorance, so assume what you will.

Aug 6, 2006
^Anyways...

Hmmm, I found a very interesting French cartoon-movie about ancient Egypt.. It seems that they are set in their opinion of what the Egyptians looked like (besides the eye color), I'm surprised. They're pretty accurate as far as the picture reliefs go also, left by the Egyptians themselves..

Pictures:

Trailer
http://www.goodnews4films.com/

Clip from the movie..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkEWsIeszkA

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I DIDN'T KNOW THE EgYPTIANS KNEW FRENCH. LOL I SEEN THE CLIP FROM THE CARTOON MOVIE AND I MIgHT ADD THAT WHOEVA DID THEM FEMALE VOICES OF THE CHARACTERS SOUNDED FINER THAN A MUTHA-FUKA(WHATEVA THE FUK SHE WAS SAYIN'),

Aug 6, 2006
^Hahaha, you're crazy.. I had a potna back in the days who used to fantasize about fucking a Cartoon bitch, ain't that some real freaky fetish shit? lol! Naw, I feel you though, it's much easier to fantasize about a voice since the voice is real..