100 things you SHOULD know about Africa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
u religous dude? sounds like it...

there had to have been some kind of big ass flood tho....i mean almost every culture on earth has some kind of flood story...maybe it was at the end of the ice age when all that ice was melting

Mar 17, 2007
HUERO''909 said:
u religous dude? sounds like it...

there had to have been some kind of big ass flood tho....i mean almost every culture on earth has some kind of flood story...maybe it was at the end of the ice age when all that ice was melting
Not religious, spirtual. To me religion isn't the same as spiritualism.
Yes, I am a christian, but I don't consider it religious, I consider it a spiritual connection to God. However, I'm pretty open minded to other views and opinions and very skeptical of organized sects of "religions".

I believe in the "wheel of spirituality" meaning whatever "religion" you are born into is the right road for you to take and ALL lead to GOD. The 5 major religions in my eyes are the spokes that lead you to the core, which is God. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, hinduism, and buddhism.

It's possible that the ice age caused the flood, I won't knock you on that belief.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
yeh i was tring to find a scientific explenation for it..but me too i guess im the same as u...cept i dont consider myself christian or anything...i just believe there has to be some sort of higher power out there...

to me organzied religion is bullshit...its caused more death and destruction than anything else i can think of...

Mar 17, 2007
HUERO''909 said:
yeh i was tring to find a scientific explenation for it..but me too i guess im the same as u...cept i dont consider myself christian or anything...i just believe there has to be some sort of higher power out there...

to me organzied religion is bullshit...its caused more death and destruction than anything else i can think of...
That's a common misconception, but I won't get into that right now.

Organized religion is wrong to me because of the ritualistic nature it holds, such as roman catholicism and the worship of Mary, the stupid rosaries etc.,.

Christianity has proven itself to me to be MY road to salvation.

Notice most spiritual beliefs usually are based on the same ideas of love thy neighbor etc.,?

What you call my belief is UNIVERSALIST.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
i hear u..but i really do think that organized religion breeds close mindedness...thats another reason i dont like it haha

but thass cool u got ur beliefs i got mine...we'll leave it at that...haha

anyways im juss curious are u blakk o naw? or chicano?

Mar 17, 2007
HUERO''909 said:
i hear u..but i really do think that organized religion breeds close mindedness...thats another reason i dont like it haha

but thass cool u got ur beliefs i got mine...we'll leave it at that...haha

anyways im juss curious are u blakk o naw? or chicano?
I am of chicano, apache, navajo,spanish, irish, and german descent.

Heinz 57 pretty much.

Yeah, we all have our own beliefs. There's no reason to knock anyones' opinion or belief unless it's so hostile and hateful it causes damage, physical or mental or both.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
simon homie...

shit ur hella mixed im mixed myself....mexican-indian culd be some spanish blood too but its so far bakk in the blood line the phenotype dont show haha sicilian from my mom..no tellin what race u are if ur sicilian everybody conquered sicily and were fukkin each other on that island haha...i mite have some german from my momma too but we don tknow that side so whatevers haha

Mar 17, 2007
HUERO''909 said:
simon homie...

shit ur hella mixed im mixed myself....mexican-indian culd be some spanish blood too but its so far bakk in the blood line the phenotype dont show haha sicilian from my mom..no tellin what race u are if ur sicilian everybody conquered sicily and were fukkin each other on that island haha...i mite have some german from my momma too but we don tknow that side so whatevers haha
If you have any mexican in you, 9 times out of 10 you have spanish as well.

Not always though.

Especially if your mexican blood is from places like oaxaca.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
yeh my great grandma was from jalisco..it aint known for havin a big indigeous population..if anything its the oppisite...but i think they lived somewhere farther south before that...and lol @ oaxaca..them fools short as hell haha...they got blakks in oaxaca too...apparently anyways...

Mar 17, 2007
HUERO''909 said:
yeh my great grandma was from jalisco..it aint known for havin a big indigeous population..if anything its the oppisite...but i think they lived somewhere farther south before that...and lol @ oaxaca..them fools short as hell haha...they got blakks in oaxaca too...apparently anyways...
Yes, they do have blacks there, not many, but a small community.

Yeah, oaxacans are some short ass mu'phuggas.