10 threads that pop up every week?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
hey, respect the new members of the siccness who ain't got all the answers some of us others have. threads like this one is just ha-ter-izm !! :cool:

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Originally posted by TRAGIC LOSSES and d locK
this is a message board, not a fraternity, yall come on here and act like someones a dumbass for not spending their life keeping up with the hourly ass wipings of their favorite artist.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
well.......you gatta admit "When is Lynch's new album coming out?" is a good ?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by TRAGIC LOSSES and d locK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a message board, not a fraternity, yall come on here and act like someones a dumbass for not spending their life keeping up with the hourly ass wipings of their favorite artist.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: @ Mr.don't give...

Young Lou said:
How in the world do you already have over 560 posts? THAT IS OFF THE CHAINS? Holla back.
there are about 25+ fourms i dont juss post here i post in all the record labels... mostly the flows board... I candy..msb, game insae, here, bart.... i post everywhere dawg....

C

CinFul-1

The new Eminem is Fatt!!!
or
this East Coast dude album dropped
or
Check out this diss
or
Promote this for me
or
CD's for sale
or