10 things people here may not know about you...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
1. im salvadorian
2.i was in esl in elementary school even tho english was my first language (2 white kids were in it too)
i been in 14 car accidents in da past year and 10 months and got cashed out like 7 of da times
3.finished high school in 5 years
4.my room wall has nut stains
5.born in frisco moved to da town when i was 7
6.the mission is my home away from home
7.if ur fam or folx... im shrek or scoop... if not im nestoe and if i dont like u ....im franklin
8.im 6'2 250 and can barely bench 60 lbs haha
9.bought a 67 lark almost two years ago and blew out the motor da same day while racing a honda..i took his ass tho haha...well anywasy da car been sittin in my driveway ever since
10.i hate law enforcement and authority figures with a passion...i used to make my teachers cry in high school
11.da sound a bullet makes while it zooms past your ear is crazy as fuck...
12.got stabbed when i was five in da nut sack and have a scar on it...now dats gangsta lol

Dec 19, 2003
@ VSTXDJ I feel you dawg, I got bitten on my anaconda when i was 7. My perents were talking with her parents, I wasn't even saying anything & the bitch just run up to me & bit it.

Feb 19, 2003
1. I'm an English Major who was going to be a Middle/High School teacher, but decided against it after subbing a few years. I work with and tutor college students now.

2. I can't stand milk. I'll drink Orange juice, Coke, Dr. Pepper, beer, wine...anything but milk!

3. I play the guitar and ukelele for my own enjoyment, and occasionally for friends, but have no desire to form a band or play professionally.

4. I love women, but find dating to be painful--too many women are attracted to men on a superficial level. Marriage isn't my thing, either--there's something to be said for living together; if you and your mate don't get along, at least you can end things with no strings attached (not the case in marriage).

5. I like other forms of music besides Rap, especially Jazz, Blues, Reggae, Old School Funk/R&B, and different forms of Rock (Heavy Metal, Southern, Classic Rock, etc.)

6. I can't stand network television, especially the whole SURVIVOR/FEAR FACTOR thing (and shows like it). If I watch TV, I just put it on sports (ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports, etc).

7. I believe that the whole "obesity"/"low-carb" thing is an exaggerated smokescreen.

8. To me, a "my way or the highway" attitude causes families to feud and break up. Too many people make issues of non-issues (i.e., choice of music, choice of religion or lack thereof, hair length, clothes, make-up, fill-in-your-own).

9. I believe in God, but I don't follow religion, because there's no way to PROVE if God actually said this-or-that in the Bible (or whatever holy book you'd care to name).

10. I'm not into "group things." I prefer the company of one or two, maybe three people at most. Also, I have no problem with going places by myself. To me, wanting to be alone does not make you a "loser." It's nothing to be ashamed of.

There's other things I could say, but I'll stop here.
PEACE!

May 15, 2002
1. I am an only child.

2. I'm a Communications major/English minor who wants a "career" in Public Relations.

3. I want a rap career (I'm unsigned right now) on the side of a Public Relations career.

4. I was a Debutante (a young lady who makes her "debut" to society) in 1999.

5. I'm a moderate drinker who indulges in the joy of drinking chardonnay and other fine wines.

6. I'm not "boy-crazy" but the kind of young men that I'm into are hard to find (unless I just ain't been looking) and they have to have a sense of humor, be honest, compassionate, self-respecting, and have a positive attitude.

7. Never done dirt growing up, but I've had to kick a few asses in grade school and high school.

8. I share a hometown with poet Sonia Sanchez (I'm from Birmingham, Alabama) though I met Nikki Giovanni at Miles College when I was a Junior during their Spring Arts Festival.

9. I know how to play an acoustic guitar.

10. My favorite types of music are jazz and early 90s and late 80s R and B.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Stealth Killa said:
6. I'm not "boy-crazy" but the kind of young men that I'm into are hard to find (unless I just ain't been looking) and they have to have a sense of humor, be honest, compassionate, self-respecting, and have a positive attitude.

i can relocate, to make the first "siccness wedding" happen!!!!!!!

Jul 8, 2002
1. I am 18 y.o.,from Germany

2. People admire that I speak English quite well

3. I have a big ass scar on my back but no clue where I got it from

4. I have scars on all my fingers

5. I'm a rapper in a group called "2e", we are about to drop our new album hopin' to get some kinda fame

6. I write R&B songs for our singer

7. I'm outgoing around people I know but shy around unknown folks

8. I love Bay Area Rap music

9. I got my first cd burner only 4 weeks ago

10. I live in the dirtiest city on the German eastside

Aug 20, 2003
MY 8

1.A NORTHERNER BORN AND BRED IN SAN JO.
2.IM 28 YEAH IM A OLD FUCK.
3.IM 10 TRACKS INTO MY DEBUT CD "THE SAN JO STRANGLA".
4.I OWN A HOUSE IN LAS VEGAS.
5.I TRAVEL OUT OF STATE ALOT.
6.GOT A 65 IMPALA SS THATS JUST SITTIN IN THE DRIVE WAY.
7.ABOUT 2 OPEN UP A CLEANING BUSINESS.
8.MY BEST FRIEND KILLED HIMSELF WHEN HE WAS 14.

Apr 25, 2002
1. i've been rapping since hte age of 6
2. i still hope to play professional baseball one day...or at least the minors
3. one of my greatest skills is marketing and promotions
4. i have a small appetite, but put me in front of soul food, mexican, or sushi, and i'll out eat yokazuma
5. i'm quiet...
6. i've written over a thousand rhymes...most of which will never be seen outside my circle of friends
7.. i used to be able to freestyle for 30 minutes straight or more, and make it sound like a dope written, and i still can on occasion if the mood is right
8.i have an obsession with sharks
9. i've got the greatest hook shot outside the nba!!!
10. the Young in Young Moe is in dedication to my father Moe

Jul 9, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
i bump smooth jazz more often than jazz, but i'm into it. I listen to boney james and that gerald albright shit with will downing primarily. The paul hardcastle jazzmasters vol. 1 cd, it's kinda basic beats but i like it
Ok here is some music from Greyboy, He got a smooth jazz flavor but isnt as boring. Holla back if you like this track and I'll hook you up with his stuff.

Greyboy sample track

The link will take you to the only greyboy album on amazon with samples, check out the tracks and let me know what you think

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Sentenced said:
@ VSTXDJ I feel you dawg, I got bitten on my anaconda when i was 7. My perents were talking with her parents, I wasn't even saying anything & the bitch just run up to me & bit it.
blood it was cold how it happened... i was fuckin aorund wiht my boy and we was sittin on some stairs and next to da stari was liek a 3 foot fence made out of dat cast iron shiet wiht the spear tips..i slpped from da stairs and fell on the fence. i was stuck on da fence and my pops pulled me off and thought i was bluffin and smacked me hard as fuck..den he saw blood and took me to da bathroom to check it out and i had a nut hangin out the sack...so he pushed it back in and borrowed some braods car and took me to da hospital..i fucked up her back seat haha all bloody..so dey took me to da hospital and sewed my sack up..dey almost had to take one of da balls but dey managed to save it ..now i have a scar on my sack....its all gravy tho i came up on hella toys

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
1. I was born in Wichita, Kansas and I've lived in/around Wichita my whole life. Mister Bilistic livez a couple blockz away from me...

2. I'm half Spanish and half white.

3. I'm 26 yearz old.

4. I work full time as a CNC Machinist and I go to school part time at a local community college.

5. My license is suspended right now until the 28th because I gotta DUI. I got pulled over because my tag light was burned out.

6. Last weekend at a gun show I bought my first "official" gun. A Robinson M96 and I wanna get a Trijicon ACOG scope for it.

7. I am currently addicted to playin multiplayer Call Of Duty. If any of ya'll play holla at me maybe we can get down...

8. I got family in Corpus Christi and I try to make it down there at least twice a year. I love Texas women!

9. I listen to a wide variety of stuff. Metal to Underground Rap.

10. I need my mouth washed out with soap...